A Thread Dedicated To The Greatest Pro Wrestler Of All Time: Scott Steiner

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
Sick of modern wrestling? Been yearning for an out of control 'roid rage? Whatever happened to heels telling the fans that they suck, or unscrupulously beating others with a lead pipe? Wrestling needs a Scott Steiner.

...And the "I miss WCW" sentiment in general.

Foggy

Donator
Scott Steiner owns that overrated bum Ric Flair; says he belongs in WCW because WCW sucks and so does he; mocks his horse-like, yellow teeth; says he'd rather watch Stone Cold on WWF television; calls him a "buttfucking bastard" (?); tells Flair he has the skin of a shar pei puppy; is a god among men.

Foggy

Donator
(5:40) Scotty outwits a woman and politely scolds her for trying to sabotage his career.

Lord Zero

One of my all-time favorite feuds is Scott Steiner vs. the English language.

Foggy

Donator
One of my all-time favorite feuds is Scott Steiner vs. the English language.
I can't find it anywhere on the intertubes, but do you remember when Steiner actually debated Christopher Nowinski - both behind podiums - on Raw, like back in 2003? Chris was totally being a condescending dick and un-American, and Steiner was all "America is great and I support the troops!" It was the greatest moment of my teen years, easily.

Oh, and he was debating while wearing chain mail IIRC. Scott Steiner is fucking awesome.

Lord Zero

I can't find it anywhere on the intertubes, but do you remember when Steiner actually debated Christopher Nowinski - both behind podiums - on Raw, like back in 2003? Chris was totally being a condescending dick and un-American, and Steiner was all "America is great and I support the troops!"
That feud was Vince McMahon, American conservatism, and Top Gun distilled into a wrestling angle.

Medicine Man

Yacht Rockin' with the SS Waffen
Donator
I can't find it anywhere on the intertubes, but do you remember when Steiner actually debated Christopher Nowinski - both behind podiums - on Raw, like back in 2003? Chris was totally being a condescending dick and un-American, and Steiner was all "America is great and I support the troops!" It was the greatest moment of my teen years, easily.

Oh, and he was debating while wearing chain mail IIRC. Scott Steiner is fucking awesome.
Here you are kind sir.

Foggy

Donator
Try as I might, I can't make myself watch that. I might die of douchechills.
Scott Steiner will take your anarchistic ideologies, break them with the largest arms in the world and render them useless. If you ain't for America, then Scott Steiner's gonna fuck one of his freaks, KICK YOUR ASS, and then fuck another freak. 'Cos KURTANGLEKNOWS.

Foggy

Donator
I'm reviving this shit.

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
Scott Steiner has returned to Impact wrestling, looking old.

Tiny Tommy

Scott's journey as a wrestler was interesting. Over the years he went from being impressively athletic in the ring and having no personality to being a roided out buffoon who could do basically nothing but has better comedic timing and presence than most comics.

He does promos right like when I was a kid. Angry incoherent rambling. None of this cute nerd writer shit they have them doing these days.