A trip to Colorado?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Welcome to the reefer madness.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
The prices that you paid there are a lot better than what I pay for medicinal shit in California. Silverback is good, I think it's a cross between Gorilla Glue #4 and Super Silver Haze, which would make for a nice hybrid buzz, I'd think. So who knows what your actual THCa percentages are, but from where I'm sitting it looks like good pot at a good deal. If you have a chance to take a pic of the nugs and post them, that would be cool.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
So jelly.

I'll have to make due with a few glasses of Buffalo Trace. :(

CougarHunter

The electronic device. Its old. Jesus is old.

I take it you arent a math major.

wavey.gif
Ok, ok wasn't being purposely obtuse, just been up for more than 24 hours and getting loopy. Yeah I just bought the 1 and never used it enough to justify buying another.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Ok, ok wasn't being purposely obtuse, just been up for more than 24 hours and getting loopy. Yeah I just bought the 1 and never used it enough to justify buying another.
No worries. For what its worth the bud looks top notch.

CougarHunter

No worries. For what its worth the bud looks top notch.
I'll take you word for it. I just popped one open, but haven't partaken yet. As tired as I am, I am sure it would be wasted on me today. Might try an edible tomorrow...

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
I'll take you word for it. I just popped one open, but haven't partaken yet. As tired as I am, I am sure it would be wasted on me today. Might try an edible tomorrow...

Just don't call 911 if you start to freak out.