A trip to Colorado?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
How many pieces? 1? 10 mg should give you a nice buzz. Depending on your tolerance, 30mg could be fine, or it could be disastrous. My tolerance is now way up so I've gotta do about 45 mg to get a good sustained buzz going.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
How many pieces? 1? 10 mg should give you a nice buzz. Depending on your tolerance, 30mg could be fine, or it could be disastrous. My tolerance is now way up so I've gotta do about 45 mg to get a good sustained buzz going.
Junkie! You keep on injecting those pot needles and you'll be sucking dick in no time.

peewee

10mg is pretty low, 15-25 mg is often considered 1 dose. I have a high tolerance so I eat about 100-150 at a time but thats after years of daily smoking.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
I ended up eating one, waiting 60 mins, eating another, and another 60 minutes after that.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Dont know what I'm doing but been trying shit out since moving to Colorado. Don't really like the edibles, they are very inconsistent. From one bottle, I get like three highs. Started using this thing called a Waui Stick. Much better and cheaper.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I doubt baggers would waste their time with high CBD strains, but I need help with my anxiety. Anyone have any experience?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I doubt baggers would waste their time with high CBD strains, but I need help with my anxiety. Anyone have any experience?
Harlequin is one I'm using now, high CBD with other THCa psychoactive properties. Otherwise using a lot of Cannatonic or AC/DC. Charlottes Web is famous but I've never had it.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Harlequin is one I'm using now, high CBD with other THCa psychoactive properties. Otherwise using a lot of Cannatonic or AC/DC. Charlottes Web is famous but I've never had it.
Do you use it for anxiety? Does it help?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Yeah, it helps with that. A good CBD high pretty much just shuts the voices in your head up. Can be a lifesaver.
You have no idea how good that sounds. I guess I need to start researching. For now, they have a CBD Waui Stick like I mentioned above. Should I try the septiva, indica, or hybrid? I normally get the hybrid for the regular Waui.

I'll start looking into other options in the meantime.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
You have no idea how good that sounds. I guess I need to start researching. For now, they have a CBD Waui Stick like I mentioned above. Should I try the septiva, indica, or hybrid? I normally get the hybrid for the regular Waui.

I'll start looking into other options in the meantime.
Any of them will do. The Indica one will have more body sedating effects most likely, I'd probably pick up the hybrid for the mix.

AlanSmithee

Isn't charlottes web the strain created for kids with epilepsy and other health issues?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Isn't charlottes web the strain created for kids with epilepsy and other health issues?
Yeah, and has virtually no psychoactive properties. But the CBD effects you, it's hard to explain. You cannot say that you are 'unaffected' but you're also clear headed. Way clear headed. Like, the voices in your head stop.

AlanSmithee

Yeah, and has virtually no psychoactive properties. But the CBD effects you, it's hard to explain. You cannot say that you are 'unaffected' but you're also clear headed. Way clear headed. Like, the voices in your head stop.
Sounds pretty awesome. Seems great for anxiety/nerves.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Sounds pretty awesome. Seems great for anxiety/nerves.
It is. Smoking some now. I'm sick, so my body is all fucked out and my head is all scattered. Two puffs off of Harlequin right now and I'm sitting upright and feeling basically fine. A little sniffly nose, but I've got DayQuil for that.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Not much to choose from, but I did pick up some CBD today.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
What strain did you end up getting?
It's called Colorado Cannabis. Basically the only high CBD to THC (25:1 ratio) product they had. Took a dose last night and this morning. Haven't noticed any effects yet, including a high, which is good, I didn't want that. I should get a better idea of how it controls my anxiety during the week.