A trip to Colorado?

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Seems like that might be the sweet spot in the market, the non-psychoactive CBD Oil.....it's always on short supply

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Seems like that might be the sweet spot in the market, the non-psychoactive CBD Oil.....it's always on short supply
Expensive too. Getting pure cbd extract costs a shitload.

I can by cbd oil from hemp here locally, I'm not convinced it does anything for me tho.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mind is a little cloudier than I'd like but anxiety has been much better thus far.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I've been fucking with some edibles and did 75 mg last night. I think that's a record, but of course, they're edibles so inconsistent. I feel like 40-50 mg is about right for a nice evening.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Anyone here tried the storz and bickel Volcano? I hear it's pretty much the best thing around. I'm looking at the portable versions which are supposed to be great too. I like the idea of the dry herb vaporizers, pure concentrates aren't strong enough and I dont want to deal with the smell of flower so this seems like best option. Price is a little steep, however.

Anyone here tried the storz and bickel Volcano? I hear it's pretty much the best thing around. I'm looking at the portable versions which are supposed to be great too. I like the idea of the dry herb vaporizers, pure concentrates aren't strong enough and I dont want to deal with the smell of flower so this seems like best option. Price is a little steep, however.
I can absolutely vouch for their Crafty, that thing is a champ and will certainly purchase another when it fails. Had mine for nearly 3 years. Just checked the app and it says 212 hours. Though I did replace the battery a few months ago since the original wasn't lasting as long (not designed to be user replaced btw). On a full charge you can get 3-4 uses out of it, original was down to just over two uses.

I have the Plenty too and I think it works well for a home vape. I just don't like the setup of the bag with the Volcano and huffing on a bag of stale smoke and buying replacement bags.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I can absolutely vouch for their Crafty, that thing is a champ and will certainly purchase another when it fails. Had mine for nearly 3 years. Just checked the app and it says 212 hours. Though I did replace the battery a few months ago since the original wasn't lasting as long (not designed to be user replaced btw). On a full charge you can get 3-4 uses out of it.

I have the Plenty too and I think it works well for a home vape. I just don't like the setup of the bag with the Volcano and huffing on a bag of stale smoke and buying replacement bags.
Nice, I was leaning toward the Crafty so that's very likely the direction I'm going.

Is the smell similar to vaping a concentrate?

Last edited:
Nice, I was leaning toward the Crafty so that's very likely the direction I'm going.

Is the smell similar to a vaping a concentrate?
Honestly vaping dry with any of these devices is just less smoke, so less smell. I guess you can run the temp on any given device to actually just vape but that's too tedious. The Crafty even is programmed for a bump up temp when it's starting to hit less. Of course you can program the regular and bump up temp with the bluetooth app.

Even after bumping up the temp if you were to collect several sessions of vape you could certainly still get high off the "already been vaped" weed if you smoke it.

If you don't intend to travel with it then get the Mighty version if it's going to stay at home. I try to only use the Crafty while traveling so it will last longer. Also recommend getting some spares of the upper chamber so you don't have to clean the same one over and over.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Enjoy your reefer madness, junkies.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
He was a bot this whole fucking time. Just quietly posting naked ladies while waiting to spring his pot needle business on us.

click

ysr50

Donator
Smoking dope gets more complicated every day. Can't I just roll a joint?
Why do I need a grinder now?
However you used to roll a joint will still work just like it did back when you used to roll a joint. Smoking pot isn't exactly rocket science, it might even be the antithesis of rocket science.

Smoking dope gets more complicated every day. Can't I just roll a joint?
Why do I need a grinder now?
Do whatever you like, if you like joints try some "Raw Cones" they don't have the awful taste compared to blunts and joint paper.

Last time I tried some of this modern stuff I was baked on one hit. Who smokes joints of 20% thc weed?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Last time I tried some of this modern stuff I was baked on one hit. Who smokes joints of 20% thc weed?
People who also might smoke 25% THC weed in a bong. Modern, medicinal stuff is fucking spectacular most of the time.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
This week I took 2 bong hits of 22% I got in CO and....nothing. I am starting to think that I have the same innate resistance to weed that I do to every pain killer I have ever tried.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
This week I took 2 bong hits of 22% I got in CO and....nothing. I am starting to think that I have the same innate resistance to weed that I do to every pain killer I have ever tried.
The shit out here is so inconsistent. It sucks.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
The shit out here is so inconsistent. It sucks.
I'm so drug-resistant in general, that it didn't come as much of a surprise to me. I've taken every opiate and NSAID commonly available at one time or another and nothing has ever touched any pain I've ever had. Not even a morphine pump. When I had my testicular torsion a couple weeks ago, I turned down Toradol shots twice because I knew it was just a waste of time. As far as weed goes, I've tried it several times, and the only thing to ever effect me was edibles, and the effect of that was just like drinking six beers after eating four of them over the course of an hour.