A trip to Colorado?

ysr50

Donator
I'm so drug-resistant in general, that it didn't come as much of a surprise to me. I've taken every opiate and NSAID commonly available at one time or another and nothing has ever touched any pain I've ever had. Not even a morphine pump. When I had my testicular torsion a couple weeks ago, I turned down Toradol shots twice because I knew it was just a waste of time. As far as weed goes, I've tried it several times, and the only thing to ever effect me was edibles, and the effect of that was just like drinking six beers after eating four of them over the course of an hour.
Talk to @tattered , he can hook you up.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
I'm so drug-resistant in general, that it didn't come as much of a surprise to me. I've taken every opiate and NSAID commonly available at one time or another and nothing has ever touched any pain I've ever had. Not even a morphine pump. When I had my testicular torsion a couple weeks ago, I turned down Toradol shots twice because I knew it was just a waste of time. As far as weed goes, I've tried it several times, and the only thing to ever effect me was edibles, and the effect of that was just like drinking six beers after eating four of them over the course of an hour.
Have ya ever tried fentanyl or dilaudid? Cause if those didnt numb you nothing will

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Have ya ever tried fentanyl or dilaudid? Cause if those didnt numb you nothing will
Not yet. It's my understanding that those are mainly hospital administered. A friend got dilaudid and ativan at the same time in the hospital and it basically put him in a coma for a day. He loved it because he could actually sleep through his cancer pain.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Not yet. It's my understanding that those are mainly hospital administered. A friend got dilaudid and ativan at the same time in the hospital and it basically put him in a coma for a day. He loved it because he could actually sleep through his cancer pain.
You can get fentanyl patches prescribed same as dilaudid pills. You can only get shots of fentanyl or dilaudid in the hospital. When i got my acl surgery in 2012 i kept telling em it hurt so they would keep shootin me up with fentanyl. I got 400mcg of it it n i couldnt see straight when i left. My buddy had to basically carry me out while i drooled