A Very Special What did i learn!!!

I learned today that you should really take your hand away from a van door before you shut the van door. If you dont you will shut the door on your hand.

I learned that Academy Award Winner Russel Crowe will be on the show later this week.

FOFOLINA

I learend that Mario Cantone Hates Joan Rivers and She has no clue when her Daughter is going to give birth to her kid

I've learns that Fofo-chan is actaully a part time stripper from reading other threads.

I learned that Fofo gives lap dances to homeless guys outside comedy clubs.

FOFOLINA

Umm I was no were near the comedy club I was by the store with my friends Rob and Jose and then I stepped on Glass and then this homeless guy said "hey I can take that out for you ....you Stripper... So I have no clue what you are talkin about...
Anyway :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well then that makes more sense cause strippers usually are coming out of stores and step on glass after they have bought condoms.

FOFOLINA

HUh what the hell are you talking about we were crossing to get a cab and then I steped on some glass and the homeless guy came up to Rob and asked him for money like they fucking always do.... and I ended up stepping on Glass so then we walked away and that is when he said that comment SO I think that made no sense but I am done fucking explaining myself on this shit.... I would want to forget it

Oh god she is getting pissed again get out the violin blah, blah, blah. Hey maybe if you didnt drop your crack pipe then you wouldnt have been stepping on broken glass.
Heh heh LOL!!!

If you wanted to forget it then why post it??? I was only joking.

FOFOLINA

Huh who said I was getting pissed
I only posted cause i felt like it..
And that it would be my luck that shit like that would happen to me some moron homeless guy would say that since i have a lucku black cloud but anyways I was never pissed so dont look at it that way