AAAhHHH!!!! My wife caught me smoking again!!!

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
I smoked for 7 years... a pack a day type. I was at my work party tonight and a coworker of mine spilled the beans to my wife about my smoke breaks. Fuck me! I have to start all over on quitting! Thank god. What a dogshit drug to be hooked on. Tomorrow is a new day.... I'm done smoking now. I quit via the patch last time, this time it's cold turkey. FUCK I HATE TOBACCO! My motivation.... my bicycle.... gotta bike.... can't breathe, can't bike.... gotta quit..... my fucking god..... what is with this drug? It grabs onto my balls. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Start dipping. That helps with the cravings, and women love it.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
I smoked for 7 years... a pack a day type. I was at my work party tonight and a coworker of mine spilled the beans to my wife about my smoke breaks. Fuck me! I have to start all over on quitting! Thank god. What a dogshit drug to be hooked on. Tomorrow is a new day.... I'm done smoking now. I quit via the patch last time, this time it's cold turkey. FUCK I HATE TOBACCO! My motivation.... my bicycle.... gotta bike.... can't breathe, can't bike.... gotta quit..... my fucking god..... what is with this drug? It grabs onto my balls. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Start dipping. That helps with the cravings, and women love it.
Cause a missing jaw is soooo hotter for women than an artificial lung machine.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Cause a missing jaw is soooo hotter for women than an artificial lung machine.
Totally. They love the nice brown spit it produces too. Overall, there's nothing not sexy about it really.

BravoSierra

Jun 27, 2005
I just gotta put it down. ONCE AND FOR FUCKING ALL. I already threw a pack out onto the street tongiht. I'm fucking done with this useless drug. It doesnt' bring you up and it doesnt bring you down... wtf?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Blame it on the Jews....your wife will understand

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Burn her with the cigarettes. She'll stop whining sooner or later.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
Been exactly there sir. Work party, spilled beans, broken trust, self loathing, the works. I'm 2 and a half years off the smokes now cold turkey. Wow brother I got chills thinking back... Make her read this post.

It's Not his fault Mrs. BravoSierra!! It's not about you and him, it's about him and nicotine.

Dec 25, 2005
Been exactly there sir. Work party, spilled beans, broken trust, self loathing, the works. I'm 2 and a half years off the smokes now cold turkey. Wow brother I got chills thinking back... Make her read this post.

It's Not his fault Mrs. BravoSierra!! It's not about you and him, it's about him and nicotine.
quote that for truth.. I'm down to about 10 a day unless I drink.. from a pack.

I gotta find a winter hobby, or someone to nag me about it.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
quote that for truth.. I'm down to about 10 a day unless I drink.. from a pack.

I gotta find a winter hobby, or someone to nag me about it.
stop smoking ... you stink like a dirty ashtray ... you've got yellow stains on your fingers ... you've got a smoker's cough ... eww look at your yellowing teeth ...

nag nag nag :action-sm

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
Aug 5, 2004
Stop bitching you quitter..grab a pack and blow the smoke in her face,,Sure she will shed a few tears and sob..But atleast your still clogging up those black lungs of yours....:action-sm:action-sm

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
no one likes a quitter, come on back into the fold buddy, ill even give you a light buddy, mmmm mmmm mmmmm. come on you know you want one. you can come out and smoke with me.... two packs a fucking day..... 10$every morning for two packs of smokes and a thermos of coffee

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
no one likes a quitter, come on back into the fold buddy, ill even give you a light buddy, mmmm mmmm mmmmm. come on you know you want one. you can come out and smoke with me.... two packs a fucking day..... 10$every morning for two packs of smokes and a thermos of coffee
Ohhhh, you've must have lots of money - wanna be my sugar daddy :action-sm

:haha7::haha7:

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
quit day after thanksgiving 4 years ago (after 13 years of it)...

every once in a while I will grab one from a friend (cause most of them still do) and take one hit and stomp it out.

it reminds me why I quit.

The worst is drunken summer nights... god I loved smoking outside on a drunken summer night!

----

as far as you go... the only way you will do it for good is cold turkey on your own will.

I tried all the BS (patch, gum, etc...) but will power and a goal is the best.

Fuckin tastes great though doesnt it?
:)

The Sarge

Guess who.
Jul 24, 2005
Well.....

At least she didn't catch you jerkin' it in front of the computer after a drunken binge.:icon_wink

BravoSierra

Jun 27, 2005
Just an update.....

I'm on day 2 without a smoke. I was only smoking 2 or 3 per day, so quitting won't be hard. Last time I had used the patch, and worked FANTASTIC! Unfortunately I kind of relapsed a year later :)

sued

Now you know
Sep 2, 2004
Keep it up! Smoking is DISGUSTING!!! Think about the fact that you are inhaling that crap into your lungs! Might as well suck on a car exhaust pipe. Plus smokers stink!! I cant believe I smoked for 8 years. Stupid ass I was. Pkus it will KILL you painfully! Not even quick in your sleep die but prolonged painful depressing for everyone around you who loves you die.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
stop smoking ... you stink like a dirty ashtray ... you've got yellow stains on your fingers ... you've got a smoker's cough ... eww look at your yellowing teeth ...

nag nag nag :action-sm

Yea but if you wash your hands after each smoke they don't turn yellow

If you brush your teeth after every meal AND chew gum that also whitens teeth your all good,,,in fact more gooder

And if you smoke outside and use a "smokers jacket" you won't smell :D

But fuck all that, you will die from it,,,,and before you die you will have to check your oxygen everytime you fly= i've seen it, even saw a women blow her flem not out her nose, but out of the hole in her throat:p EEEEEEEEEWwwwwwwwwwww

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
Good point sir.

Just an update.....

I'm on day 2 without a smoke. I was only smoking 2 or 3 per day, so quitting won't be hard. Last time I had used the patch, and worked FANTASTIC! Unfortunately I kind of relapsed a year later :)
It's the hardest thing you will ever do.

FANTASTIC = temporarily and has nothing to do with you quitting.

It is all psychological... you have to make good reason to yourself for not doing it, otherwise you always justify one more.

Other than that... good luck, seriously.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
But fuck all that, you will die from it,,,,and before you die you will have to check your oxygen everytime you fly= i've seen it, even saw a women blow her flem not out her nose, but out of the hole in her throat:p EEEEEEEEEWwwwwwwwwwww
I will never forget when my mother's mother had a stroke & was in a coma ... the woman was a chain smoker - she'd light one with the one burning out. She also had emphysema & while she was unconscious, they had to keep suctioning her lungs of all this green crap. It was so vile. Every smoker should have to see something like that - it'll make you throw the cigarettes away and never look back. Ever.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I will never forget when my mother's mother had a stroke & was in a coma ... the woman was a chain smoker - she'd light one with the one burning out. She also had emphysema & while she was unconscious, they had to keep suctioning her lungs of all this green crap. It was so vile. Every smoker should have to see something like that - it'll make you throw the cigarettes away and never look back. Ever.
i wish that was the case, ive seen plenty of smokeing deaths, and lives, i watched my grand mother smokeing with her O2 on hell i used to do it with her, a good freind of mine had a heart attack at 42, she still smokes, hell i had pnomnia and was hacking up yellow brown blood and still smokeing.... ill never fucking learn