Abcde mocked

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
The article said the agent laughed. Not mocked. I'm of the belief that laughter can be involuntary. Are we going to start punishing involuntary acts?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
"Why don't you go by your middle name?"

"Because 'Fghi' is even worse."

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
So it took 5 years but she finally got the attention she wanted when she named the kid.

Fucking cunt.

FlyingDouche

Gate agent wasn't laughing at the kid. They were laughing at the parents for demonstrating such Latin Supremacist behaviors.

I'd love to not care about my job and have fun with this... "My child's name is ABCDE"... "Well hello there Alpha Bravo Charlie Delta Echo!"

Floyd1977

ABACAB would have been a cooler name.

Could pronounce it “Abaca bee”

Last edited:

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Yep. I saw a photo of the mom, she is absolutely an attention whore
Very absolutely.

"She said 'Mom, why is she laughing at my name?' And I said because I'm a needy cunt not everyone is nice and not everyone is going to be nice and it's unfortunate.'"

Just think of all the attention Mom's going to get when young Abcde is inevitably bullied to death.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
It's My Birthday!
Very absolutely.

"She said 'Mom, why is she laughing at my name?' And I said because I'm a needy cunt not everyone is nice and not everyone is going to be nice and it's unfortunate.'"
So she already knows people aren't nice, names daughter unpronounceable gobbledygook anyway. Cunt.
Naming my next kid "IDKFA".

Fred West

I was watching a video about the "pay gap" between the NBA and the WNBA ($7 billion vs $25 million revenues have something to do with it) and one of the dykes moaning about LeBron's money was called A'ja which is pronounced "Asia" apparently.

I'd rather my parents beat me than give me a name like that.

Floyd1977

I was watching a video about the "pay gap" between the NBA and the WNBA ($7 billion vs $25 million revenues have something to do with it) and one of the dykes moaning about LeBron's money was called A'ja which is pronounced "Asia" apparently.

I'd rather my parents beat me than give me a name like that.