Abcess Incision and Drainage

Evilton

Why do black people call each other "Monica"?
Oct 1, 2006
Why do i hit play?

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
I once had a big cyst on my back , one day it got really big and I popped it. I threw up twice while squeezing that shit out. I went to work , as a bartender, we had a nurse that was a regular. She said i had a cyst and that all was left was the roots of it, me and my buddies decided that 1 of the m would yank the roots out. I slamed 6 mugs of beer, the nurse told them what to get, my friend yanked shit out , and to this day I have a little crater in my back.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
I once had a big cyst on my back , one day it got really big and I popped it. I threw up twice while squeezing that shit out. I went to work , as a bartender, we had a nurse that was a regular. She said i had a cyst and that all was left was the roots of it, me and my buddies decided that 1 of the m would yank the roots out. I slamed 6 mugs of beer, the nurse told them what to get, my friend yanked shit out , and to this day I have a little crater in my back.
Hawt got pics:action-sm:action-sm

See what I did there

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
MJ, budaay, seriously, I want your bookmarks!:D

I have to add, my cousin is a DR and when we meet up for the holidays, I always want to hear of her latest "adventures". Just cracks me up. Medical care can be funny at times.