ABC's "Last Resort" with Andre Braugher

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Starting at the end of September. It has potential.

[YT]kCY9bJvjd20[/YT]

Fustercluck

I'll give it a shot since it has Robert Patrick in it.

mr. sin

well it started out like crimson tide

gonna give it 1 more episode and see how it plays out

6/10 right now!

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Gonna check this out, this episode is playing again tomorrow night so I'll DVR.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
I missed the first five minutes. It must have been a crucial five minutes because I was extremely confused why certain characters behaved the way they did.

Kugzilla

Roar. Go: Eagles, Flyers, Philles, Buckeyes, etc.
well it started out like crimson tide

gonna give it 1 more episode and see how it plays out

6/10 right now!
yeah, this pretty much

mr. sin

I missed the first five minutes. It must have been a crucial five minutes because I was extremely confused why certain characters behaved the way they did.

watch the msg scene in crimson tide when they are supposed to launch nukes and u will be caught up!

wait here you go

not really EXACT but close enough!

I watched it but I find it difficult to get over the fact that the navy would just send a fast attack sub to the OTHER side of the island, deploy a seal team that would hike to the bay side, swim out to the Sub w/ C4, assault the NATO compound and blow up the sub at the same time...That's what I would do. A sub in a bay is blind and deaf and the nato equipment is for air...they are blind to the water on the far side of the island..

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I was thinking of watching it, but it's fallen through the cracks for me. That and 6^3 Park Avenue. I have Vegas DVRed and I'm sticking with The Neighbors.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Its replaying tonight on ABC. I'll give it a few more episodes to see how it shakes out.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
The last really good series Andre Braugher was in was Homicide, and that ended over a decade ago. I hope this works out for him because he is a hell of an actor.

mascan42

I watched it but I find it difficult to get over the fact that the navy would just send a fast attack sub to the OTHER side of the island, deploy a seal team that would hike to the bay side, swim out to the Sub w/ C4, assault the NATO compound and blow up the sub at the same time...That's what I would do. A sub in a bay is blind and deaf and the nato equipment is for air...they are blind to the water on the far side of the island..
I imagine that this has occurred to the writers as well, and will be the basis for a future episode.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator

mascan42

It tanked in the ratings, but it seems like the people that actually saw it liked it a lot. TV Guide did a poll of a dozen or so new shows, simply asking "Did you like this show?" Yes/No/too soon to tell. Last Resort was the only one to get over 70% yes.

http://www.tvguide.com/special/fall-preview/PhotoGallery/Fall-Popularity-Contest-1052766/1053914
Well, the pilot was available online for the past couple of weeks. We'll see how the ratings go next week before we declare it a bomb.

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
I was very skeptical after the first 10-15 minutes.......goofing around on the sub and shit with the split tails. But after that it got a lot better. I kinds like the rogue submarine story line.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I didn't dislike the show, watched every episode, but I also won't weep for its cancellation.

Same here...it's better than nothing...and nearly all CBS comedies...but it's not a show I will miss...Like Journeyman! Save Journeyman!
And I totally called the Latino chick being the CIA mole...she was too buddy buddy with the senior officers...

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Same here...it's better than nothing...and nearly all CBS comedies...but it's not a show I will miss...Like Journeyman! Save Journeyman!
Reed Diamond was on Revolution this week. And I was like "I wish Journeyman was still with us."

ericd

I'm a real fucko
I really had high hopes for this series. Great cast, interesting premise... story that absolutly sucks. The writers really killed this show, the story jumped all over the place and was impossible to follow. Hopefully Andre Braugher can get another show. He was great as the captain.

Bring on Jericho season 3

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Agreed. The writers really did kill this show. It had promise, and seemed to have a tight first ep. It suffered from overdose of filler, like most shows lately.

The BEST part was seeing Autumn Reeser at work...who we all knew as mousy Taylor Townsend...don't pass up her fine work in

"The Big Bang" NSFW
[nsfw][/nsfw]