Abortion isn't illeagal

Aug 11, 2005
I don't understand all the hubbub bub

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Depends on what state you're in.

People confuse non-gov funding research with abortion being illegal.

It's illegal in some states. Legal in others. I say just forget all the worry and grab some boots.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
uggg this is going to go to shit quick

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
Why did I expect a logical statement to follow "illeagal"?

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
Everyone has access to coat hangers.
I'm going to lay out the abortion issue for all of you.

Abortion is a womens (and only a womens) issue. Since the baby grows inside and comes outside of a woman, it's always their call. Men really shouldn't have an opinion on the issue at all, which is unfortunate because men have always led legislature on the issue one way or another. Men can only say one thing after learning their partner is pregnant: "What are we going to do about it?" If the woman wants it, they have to step up. If they don't, they're in for half and a ride.

Abortion should never be used as birth control and women (and men) should be careful in their sexual practices, but to take away the safeguard of abortion is not right. For such a "free" country, we're certainly trying to take away a lot of liberties in the past few years.

If a woman wants to have an abortion, why do so many people get upset? It's not their life, they won't step in and pay for the child and it's no consequence to them - but it's these fucked-up religious values that people think mean something that forces it to be an issue. With that in mind, why would religious values have any place in swaying legislation to rid the country of the practice? I understand we have a little clause that states that there should be some sort of separation between church and state... no matter.

Basically, the country needs to shut up about getting rid of abortion and the government should be more proactive in teaching safe sexual practices. If they get rid of abortion, women will still get them, but they'll be back alleys in unsafe conditions or use the above-mentioned coat hanger. So really, it would kill more ACTUAL people.

In terms of stem cells, who gives a fuck? The upside of stem-cell research is great - I don't understand why the government doesn't feel the need to fund it properly seeing as it could save a lot of ACTUAL lives... not just clumps of dirty sperm.

Ummm.... I'm not sure if that what you were looking for but there it is.

Aug 11, 2005
Why did I expect a logical statement to follow "illeagal"?
because I'm very drunk and very dumb when I log in.
Anyhoo, shooter had a great point of abortion being decided by a state sooo why are'nt these dirty whores bitching to their govenor

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
I'm going to lay out the abortion issue for all of you.

Abortion is a womens (and only a womens) issue. Since the baby grows inside and comes outside of a woman, it's always their call. Men really shouldn't have an opinion on the issue at all, which is unfortunate because men have always led legislature on the issue one way or another. Men can only say one thing after learning their partner is pregnant: "What are we going to do about it?" If the woman wants it, they have to step up. If they don't, they're in for half and a ride.

Abortion should never be used as birth control and women (and men) should be careful in their sexual practices, but to take away the safeguard of abortion is not right. For such a "free" country, we're certainly trying to take away a lot of liberties in the past few years.

If a woman wants to have an abortion, why do so many people get upset? It's not their life, they won't step in and pay for the child and it's no consequence to them - but it's these fucked-up religious values that people think mean something that forces it to be an issue. With that in mind, why would religious values have any place in swaying legislation to rid the country of the practice? I understand we have a little clause that states that there should be some sort of separation between church and state... no matter.

Basically, the country needs to shut up about getting rid of abortion and the government should be more proactive in teaching safe sexual practices. If they get rid of abortion, women will still get them, but they'll be back alleys in unsafe conditions or use the above-mentioned coat hanger. So really, it would kill more ACTUAL people.

In terms of stem cells, who gives a fuck? The upside of stem-cell research is great - I don't understand why the government doesn't feel the need to fund it properly seeing as it could save a lot of ACTUAL lives... not just clumps of dirty sperm.

Ummm.... I'm not sure if that what you were looking for but there it is.
Well put, but I do think the man should have some say, especially if they are married and/or the woman is using his bank account :p

Six-Pack

Feb 25, 2004
Abortion is a conspiracy created by hanger companies.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
abortion is simple, kick the cunt in the ass down some stairs, problem solved.

actually, I don't know how I feel about it, never been in that situation, so I can't say.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
actually, I don't know how I feel about it, never been in that situation, so I can't say.
It's terrifying. Imagine if there was a good chance your bees were going to fly away and never come back - ruining your life. Imagine the feeling of dread knowing that there's a good chance of it happening and what it would do to your life.

That's what it's like.