About F'ing Time: Commie Yvette Felarca arrested on charges of inciting a riot

Yvette Felarca was among the leaders of the December 2014 Black Lives Matter protests in Berkeley, as well as protests against Donald Trump and Milo Yiannopoulos.

Yvette Felarca, the controversial Berkeley middle school teacher who frequently marches and protests against groups she considers to be fascistic, was arrested Tuesday night in connection with a violent neo-Nazi rally in Sacramento in June 2016.

Police took Felarca, 47, into custody in southern California on charges of assault by means of force likely to inflict great bodily injury, a felony, and participating in a riot, and inciting a riot, both misdemeanors, according to information provided by the Sacramento County District Attorney’s office.

Felarca was captured on video hitting a member of the Traditional Worker’s Party, a white supremacist group that had taken out permits for a rally on the west steps of the state capitol. Felarca, a member of the group By Any Means Necessary, and other counter-protesters blocked the rally by chasing and hitting and even stabbing members of the Traditional Worker’s Party.

Felarca was filmed calling a man a Nazi, and punching him in the stomach repeatedly while shouting for him to “get the fuck off our streets.”

The brawl between the protesters and counter protesters resulted in 14 reported injuries as well as thousands of dollars in property damage on Capitol grounds. The California Highway Patrol spent eight months investigating the rally and its aftermath and turned in a 2,000-page report based on hundreds of interviews to the Sacramento County District Attorney’s office in March. The report, which included hours of video footage from many sources, listed 514 misdemeanor and 68 felony violations involving 101 people relating to everything from unlawful assembly to assault with a deadly weapon, according to a prepared statement.

In the end, the DA’s office did not go forward with charging all those people.

“Many of the charges submitted did not meet the District Attorney’s filing guidelines including 85 counts of Unlawful Assembly, 55 counts of Conspiracy to Unlawfully Assemble and 32 counts related to the possession of illegal signs and banners,” the DA’s office said in a statement. “In several other cases, there was clear evidence of felonious conduct but the identity of the perpetrators could not be established. Unfortunately, included in this category were all of the stabbings and the attack on a local television reporter.”

The DA did announce the arrest of four individuals: Felarca, and William Planer and Porfirio Paz, who were arrested on charges of assault with a deadly weapon or by means of force likely to inflict great bodily injury and participating in a riot, and Michael Williams, who was arrested today in Yolo County on charges of assault with a deadly weapon and participating in a riot. There are no other outstanding warrants in connection with the rally, according to the DA’s office.

The District Attorney’s office did not announce when Felarca would be arraigned.

BUSD, which employess Felarca, had no substantive comment on her arrest.

“We are still gathering information and have no comment at this time,” said BUSD spokesman Charles Burress.

Felarca’s political activities have brought her both support from some families in the Berkeley Unified School District, as well as criticism and calls for her ouster.

A day after the Sacramento rally, someone sent an anonymous threat to BUSD saying that harm would come to young people enrolled in MLK’s summer program unless Felarca was fired. As a precaution, the school was vacated.

Felarca, who had been very involved in the 2014 Black Lives Matter protests, also participated in a number of rallies this year that turned violent. Felarca protested Milo Yiannopolous’ appearance at UC Berkeley on Feb. 1 and directly confronted pro-Trump protesters on March 4 and April 15 in rallies in Civic Center Park that turned violent.

Felarca gained even more notoriety after she appeared on Fox News after the Yiannopolous riots to say she was obligated to shut down his “racist, misogynistic and homophobic” messages. BUSD received more than 1,000 emails about Felarca’s continued employment at MLK middle school after that, said Burress. A petition calling for her to be fired garnered 10,635 signers.

Part of the crowd of supporters for Felarca at an October BUSD board meeting. Image: BUSD
In September, BUSD put Felarca on administrative leave. The district declined to specify why she was put on leave, citing personnel reasons. In October, a roomful of her supporters testified to her teaching abilities and insisted BUSD reinstate her. Their comments got so heated that the board shut down the meeting for a short period. Felarca returned to her classroom six weeks after being placed on leave.

Felarca then filed a civil rights lawsuit against BUSD for suspending her. Court documents revealed that BUSD had placed her on administrative leave her because the district thought she was soliciting students to participate in protests and had used personal time off inappropriately. Felarca dropped the lawsuit in May.
Link

Why hasn't this cunt been fired?

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Funny timing I was just watching a clip late last night with this crazy bitch arguing with Tucker Carlson wondering why she hasn't been arrested yet. If I was supreme ruler of the country she and that other cunt Susondra Taylor would be stripped of their citizenship and expelled to Venezuela or North Korea since they claim to love Commie dictatorships so much. Or if I was in a cranky mood just executed for treason.They provide nothing of value to society, just take and encourage trouble with their fellow brainwashed idiots

jnoble

I guess one felony should stop her teaching at the Che Guevera wing at MLK Die Whitie Die Middle School?
if anything that would be seen as a good thing. Like a medal for fighting THE MAN, maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

jnoble

jnoble

If she wanted to get fired, she could simply change her whole tune and come out in full support of Pres Trump and his entire agenda. She'd be out the door so fast it would be in a cloud of cartoon smoke :D

Floyd1977

We all realize she's likely get nothing more than probabtion at best, right?

mascan42

We all realize she's likely get nothing more than probabtion at best, right?
Even if she gets off light, the school district likely has policies about employing violent convicted felons.

Plunkies

Even if she gets off light, the school district likely has policies about employing violent convicted felons.
Yeah and the policy is only employ the left wing violent felons of minority status.

From this article:

Felarca’s attorney Shanta Driver, also the national director of activist group By Any Means Necessary — a group for which Felarca is an organizer — has since denied that Felarca incited a riot or committed assault, alleging that charges pressed against Felarca are due to her public opposition to President Donald Trump, as reported by the Washington Post.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
No need for any of this.

Kick in the door in the middle of the night, throw a bag over her head, and into the van she goes.

She's gone, and there's nothing we could do about it.

Ha ha bitch!
Commie Cunt Berkeley teacher ordered to pay legal fees of Republican group’s ex-leader

An Alameda County court commissioner ordered a Berkeley middle school teacher and activist to pay $11,100 in legal fees to the former head of the Berkeley College Republicans after the teacher dropped a demand for a restraining order against the ex-leader of the GOP group.

The tentative court order requires Yvette Felarca, national organizer for By Any Means Necessary, a group that led protests against conservative speakers at UC Berkeley in 2017, to pay the attorney and court fees for Troy Worden, whose group promoted the speakers’ events.

Felarca filed for a civil harassment restraining order against Worden in September, claiming he was stalking her by following her around on the UC Berkeley campus, taking a selfie with her and appearing at By Any Means Necessary’s events. Worden denied any wrongdoing.

Felarca was granted a temporary restraining order. She then dropped the request for a permanent order at the end of October, prompting Worden’s attorneys to seek legal fees.

In his order Thursday, Commissioner Thomas Rasch ruled that Felarca’s request for a restraining order “was not brought in good faith.” He denied a request for sanctions against Felarca’s attorney for taking frivolous legal action.

The order evoked strong and sharply differing responses.

Worden’s attorney Mark Meuser said he hoped the ruling would “send a strong signal (to Felarca) that she cannot abuse the court system to silence speech.” Another of Worden’s attorneys, Harmeet Dhillon, accused Felarca of “abusing the courts to achieve her anarchistic ends.”

Shanta Driver, Felarca’s attorney, said she would appeal the ruling, saying it sends a message to women that they face a financial risk for seeking protection from harassment through a restraining order. She said Felarca had dropped the request for a permanent restraining order because Worden stopped stalking her after the temporary order was issued.

“This says to every woman out there that if you file for a restraining order, and don’t pursue the case, you are subject to these court fees,” Driver said. “We can’t have this message given to women, especially now when there are the beginnings of a period where women feel they can go forward against men harassing them, stalking them, using their power over women.”

Link

I hope when you loose the appeal you have to pay those legal costs as well.... you cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt

jnoble

Ha ha bitch!

Link

I hope when you loose the appeal you have to pay those legal costs as well.... you cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt
I know the word crazy gets thrown around a lot but seriously, this bitch is every bit the word. I'd love to have her on a shrinks couch describing who hurt her as a kid and when exactly the cheese slid off her cracker

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
I know the word crazy gets thrown around a lot but seriously, this bitch is every bit the word. I'd love to have her on a shrinks couch describing who hurt her as a kid and when exactly the cheese slid off her cracker
If she knew the cheese slid off her cracker the cheese wouldn't have slid off her cracker in the first place.

jnoble

If she knew the cheese slid off her cracker the cheese wouldn't have slid off her cracker in the first place.
You know what I mean. She's full of rage inside and politics/Pres T is just a way to vent from whatever her real issues are. Was it a bad uncle? Dad left home and never came back? Or a school sweety who broke her heart and left her in Man Hating Battle Mode for years to come? There's always a solid reason why nuts like her came to be

Floyd1977

Probably pretty good in the sack though.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
You know what I mean. She's full of rage inside and politics/Pres T is just a way to vent from whatever her real issues are. Was it a bad uncle? Dad left home and never came back? Or a school sweety who broke her heart and left her in Man Hating Battle Mode for years to come? There's always a solid reason why nuts like her came to be
You are right and I don't know.

I'm curious how is this twat still teaching kids prob the communist manifesto? If she was some neo-nutzi you know she would have been terminated a long time ago.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
I'm curious how is this twat still teaching kids prob the communist manifesto? If she was some neo-nutzi you know she would have been terminated a long time ago.
Hahahahaha, because you don't know Berkeley. If you knew Berkeley you wouldn't ask that question.