About Time + Free Birds(time traveling movies coming out in November...)

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
About Time and Free Birds are two seperate movies. But they will be combined in this thread for a reason: Guess when Opie & Anthony or Sam mention one or both of these movies on air in relation to Erik Nagel's time traveling script.

About Time

At the age of 21, Tim is told an incredible family secret by his father - that all the men in his family have the ability to travel in time. He can relive any moment in his life to try things differently until he gets them perfectly right.
Director:Richard Curtis
Writer:Richard Curtis (screenplay)

Stars:Domhnall Gleeson, Rachel McAdams, Bill Nighy |

Free Birds

In this irreverent, hilarious, adventurous buddy comedy for audiences of all ages, directed by Jimmy Hayward (Horton Hears a Who!), two turkeys from opposite sides of the tracks must put aside their differences and team up to travel back in time to change the course of history - and get turkey off the holiday menu for good.

Director:Jimmy Hayward
Writers:Craig Mazin, David I. Stern,
Stars:Woody Harrelson, Owen Wilson, Dan Fogler, Colm Meaney

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
About Time and Free Birds are two seperate movies. But they will be combined in this thread for a reason: Guess when Opie & Anthony or Sam mention one or both of these movies on air in relation to Erik Nagel's time traveling script.

About Time

At the age of 21, Tim is told an incredible family secret by his father - that all the men in his family have the ability to travel in time. He can relive any moment in his life to try things differently until he gets them perfectly right.

So it's The Butterfly Effect. I wonder if my father had this ability if he'd keep going back and trying to produce a worthwhile heir or if he'd just get bored and count me as a lost cause.

Free Birds

In this irreverent, hilarious, adventurous buddy comedy for audiences of all ages, directed by Jimmy Hayward (Horton Hears a Who!), two turkeys from opposite sides of the tracks must put aside their differences and team up to travel back in time to change the course of history - and get turkey off the holiday menu for good.

This sounds pretty good.

LiddyRules

Fixed. Although he doesn't change shit in that. Still. It did it first.
Billy Pilgrim couldn't change anything. He simply became unstuck in time.

DAMN YOUR FIX.

Also, I get the sense that the dad can control it. Billy couldn't.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator

About Time

Sounds more like Groundhog Day than Butterfly Effect

Free Birds

How the fuck are they going to make a comedy about preventing the Turkey Holocaust? Who's making this movie, PETA?

Atomic Fireball

Donator
They sound awesome - I wish it could be November right now

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Sounds more like Groundhog Day than Butterfly Effect
With some Heroes thrown in. Always bugged me about that show, even when it was still decent. "Son, you know those "super powers" that aren't real except in funny books? Well, they're actually real. Surprise. You have them, I have them, all your friends and their parents have them. We used to use them all the time and shit, saving the world from evil and whatnot. You didn't know about any of this until now because we just wrote this show last month, and we wanted to see the surprised look on your face. Why don't you go see if you can incorporate your new powers into surfing, or snowboarding, or some other youthful activity you always wished you were better at. Exclaim "woo" a few times, then we'll get down to all the world-saving."

LiddyRules

Not to be all braggy, but if I had superpowers, I probably would fight crime. I mean I'd go into a heavy exercise regimen first just in case, but I think it would be a worthwhile use of my time and powers.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I would probably be a super villain, but not in a "harmful to other people" way. I think I'd be like Asshole Superman in Superman III - playing stupid pranks and defacing monuments.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
It's mentioning on the show will be coming shortly.

LiddyRules

I would probably be a super villain, but not in a "harmful to other people" way. I think I'd be like Asshole Superman in Superman III - playing stupid pranks and defacing monuments.
I'd be more a "do good for all the wrong reasons" type. Also, I'm sure it would be thrilling in a way that would overcome my mental and physical lethargy. And there's a good chance I'd die.