Abuse of power: Woman arrested for over salting officer's hamburger

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0910071salt1.html

Arrested For Salting A Police Officer
McDonald's worker nabbed for over-seasoning Georgia cop's burger

SEPTEMBER 10--A McDonald's employee was arrested last Friday for salting a police officer. Specifically, Kendra Bull, 20, is accused of the over-seasoning of a hamburger served to Officer Wendell Adams, who was reportedly sickened by a Big N' Tasty burger served at a McDonald's in an Atlanta suburb. According to a Union City Police Department report, Bull told cops she accidentally put too much salt and pepper on the hamburger, but since managers had been concerned about waste, she "had gone ahead and used the hamburger." A copy of the police report can be found below. Investigators contend that Bull dumped the excessive condiments "on the whole hamburger on purpose." Bull, pictured in the mug shot at right, was arrested on a misdemeanor reckless conduct charge, for which she spent a night in jail before posting $1000 bail. While the illegal adulteration of food served to law enforcement officials has been widely chronicled in these pages--from loogies to pot to kitchen cleanser--Bull's bust is the first for such savory behavior

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
thats some bullshit right there. fuckin cop was probably a short asshole.

I guess after he bit into it he got rather Salty with her... hmphh...

She should have been arrested. I can't believe the nerve of that woman. How dare she put too much salt on a cheap disgusting burger from McDonalds.

I hope that her charges could be bumped up to a felony and she got five years in prison for that food tampering. She caused undue harm to that law enforcement officer and she needs to PAY for her crime.

That cop should be fired. It only warranted a fucking refund. He is a menace to society and can't be trusted to make sound judgement to enforce REAL laws.

Doesn't it make you feel good that law enforcement cares so little about personal freedom of citizens that they will arrest you and place you in jail for using too much salt on food? Thats how little they care about you being free and having your rights.

I wish all cops had respect for the U.S. Constitution and understood what it really means. I think you'd be hard up to find a cop that could actually tell you all of the Amendments of the Constitution and they are supposed to be the one protecting and insuring those rights.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
" I need a burger, for a COP."

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Why wasn't the burger thrown away?

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
This reminds me of the woman who called 911 over her hamburger while at the drive through.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
"Gimme a Diablo sammich and a Doctah Peppuh A'hm in a GODDAMNED hurry"

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
Now to totally hijack the thread.....
I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."

Hey Farva.... what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

You mean Shenanigans?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
The cop is question was black, as was the burger fixer. Just another black on black crime, and I could care less if they kill each other.

NikkorTheMonk

And your banned form Diffysburger! From now on your my cleaning lady!

Zona992006

New Wackbag
The cop is question was black, as was the burger fixer. Just another black on black crime, and I could care less if they kill each other.
Your screen name is perfect.::hammer:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
you know what fuck that cunt. she did it on purpose to be a smart ass monkey. i often eat with police, in uniform. i always make sure to tell the waitress to spit in there's not mine.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
No shit Sherlock.

(Should I explain that reference for you?) :action-sm
Actually sir, no. You dont even have to explain that sherlock reference either.

White haven!
White haven!

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Masta' mustn't have beaten you enough. :icon_mrgr

cozzie

head retard
According to a Union City Police Department report, Bull told cops she accidentally put too much salt and pepper on the hamburger, but since managers had been concerned about waste, she "had gone ahead and used the hamburger

they should have arrested the manager instead of the poor girl. With alot of wasted product the manager doesn't reach his/ her incentives and might lose their high class job.

jules

uppity taxpayer
good job cause im sure that a fucking suburb of atlanta has no other crimes to worry about other then someone over seasoning a shitty-to-begin-with mcdonalds burger.

what an asshole

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
they still do the Big and Tasty burgers? Now adays it's all about the angus burger

Specifically, Kendra Bull, 20, is accused of the over-seasoning of a hamburger served to Officer Wendell Adams.

She was getting payback over the officer eating her cousin. You know how out of control bulls get about cops around their family. :D

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
shenanigans?

doesn't mcdonalds have all their burgers like, prestamped out and boxed up frozen?

what's this 'I was mixing up a big bowl of meat' bs? anyone here ever worked at Macs or know?

Balogny Tits

It's not that were better, were just less worse
Proof that police have too much power in America

A McDonald's employee was arrested last Friday for salting a police officer. Specifically, Kendra Bull, 20, is accused of the over-seasoning of a hamburger served to Officer Wendell Adams, who was reportedly sickened by a Big N' Tasty burger served at a McDonald's in an Atlanta suburb. According to a Union City Police Department report, Bull told cops she accidentally put too much salt and pepper on the hamburger, but since managers had been concerned about waste, she "had gone ahead and used the hamburger." A copy of the police report can be found below. Investigators contend that Bull dumped the excessive condiments "on the whole hamburger on purpose." Bull, pictured in the mug shot at right, was arrested on a misdemeanor reckless conduct charge, for which she spent a night in jail before posting $1000 bail. While the illegal adulteration of food served to law enforcement officials has been widely chronicled in these pages--from loogies to pot to kitchen cleanser--Bull's bust is the first for such savory behavior. (2 pages)

Top Bottom