Ace Of Cakes

jagsfans

My wife does wedding cakes.

stoverscustomcakes.com

She loves this show. She wants to do Opie's but I told her he'd just stomp on it anyways!

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
watch the show.
its easy to get into.

you see last week, when he did the cake for clutch?
that was cool.

and ps - i love cake... any type of cake. odd thing is... i dont like icing that much, unless its light. and yes Twinkies rule!

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
The problem with this guy is he covers all these cakes in fondant rendering them basically inedible. If it's not covered in buttercream, it's not a cake IMHO. They're nice to look at but I really don't think I'd want to eat one and tasting good is like 80% of cake baking. He may as well make the things out of styrofoam and cardboard.

Beeman99

Nice looking cake, but what a fucking waste. Only the fat fucks of the world wil be able to eat it, only their blubber filled bellies would be able to digest it

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
My wife does wedding cakes.

stoverscustomcakes.com

She loves this show. She wants to do Opie's but I told her he'd just stomp on it anyways!
If you haven't already, be sure to post that in the Pest Network thread in Off Topic. :)

The problem with this guy is he covers all these cakes in fondant rendering them basically inedible. If it's not covered in buttercream, it's not a cake IMHO. They're nice to look at but I really don't think I'd want to eat one and tasting good is like 80% of cake baking. He may as well make the things out of styrofoam and cardboard.
I like fondant (and the icing you get in the supermarket) WAY better than butter cream or whipped cream icing. The first time I had fondant was on my friend's wedding cake (she made it herself) and it rocked. I'd love to try a Charm City Cake only because I'm curious if the cake itself is any good.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
My wife makes a lot of cakes with fondant and she gets hers from this company out of Orlando that actually tastes really good. I guess it all depends on how sweet or not sweet the fondant is.

My wife also wants to marry Duff for his cake making abilities. I told her as long as he doesn't tap the poonani we're all good.