Ace of Combat 6

Phaded

Ok, Terrific
Oct 10, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
Anyone play? I've been addicted to this lately and would like to meet up with some baggers and stick my F-22A down your throat.

SteveSteele

1 dog's goin this way..1 dog's goin that way...
Nov 22, 2004
New Rochelle, NY
I own this game and love it. Send me a friend request on XBL and I'll play. It'll give me a reason to take a break from COD4.

Ant's_rapier

Finger of God
Jan 19, 2006
Dallas,TX
Game is Ace Combat 6 not Ace of combat 6. just sayin'

I never did play it online just the single player mode. the A-10's fuel air bomb fucking rocks a fat ass. Best special ground weapon ever in that series.

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
Feb 20, 2007
New Jersey
I play it sometimes online, but I'm so hooked on COD4, anything else is just... strange.

HumpX

Character Assassin
Oct 30, 2004
Rhode Island
I just rented it for a week and enjoyed it quite a bit. I would have LOVED to have tried the special edition with the custom Joystick/Throttle but just the used ones are going for $250+ on eBay.

SteveSteele

Nov 22, 2004
New Rochelle, NY
Used ones for $250?!? Brand new they were only $150.

Trust me, you don't need it. I've run through the campaign three times already. I have all planes and special weapons.

BusyChild04

I gotta return some video tapes.
Apr 28, 2005
Texas
I'm on the verge of picking this up but I'm hesitant.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
I'm on the verge of picking this up but I'm hesitant.
Its not as goon as AC5 was (one of the best games I ever played), but still pretty damn good. It does look pretty fucking stunning, too.

MrQuotes

Feelin' Fine
Jan 21, 2005
yea i beat it a while ago
i didnt think anyone played online anymore
i still rank 4 as the best overall ace combat with 5 having the best story, and zero having the best presentation

Phaded

Ok, Terrific
Oct 10, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
Game is fun online. Look for me on FAST SRT 4 2 0.

Now ranked in the top #100 on 3 maps in ranked mode. Anyone who plays and is decent lemme know as we are starting a squadron.

Rattlehead

Hey Asshole Face!
Jan 19, 2008
I've played the demo once, but dont' really remember it. Is it anything like Over- G Fighters? because I suck donkey balls at that game. I get shot down every fuckign time and i'm pretty decent at video games.

HumpX

Character Assassin
Oct 30, 2004
Rhode Island
Used ones for $250?!? Brand new they were only $150.

Trust me, you don't need it.

yeah I know, it's like racing games, you can get by with the gamepad but having all the toys helps with the immersion factor :action-sm

SteveSteele

Nov 22, 2004
New Rochelle, NY
yeah I know, it's like racing games, you can get by with the gamepad but having all the toys helps with the immersion factor :action-sm
Eh, not really. I have the Microsoft Wireless Racing Wheel. It's a great add on and probably one of the best wheels I've ever owned, but it collects dust most of the time. The hardest part about using a wheel is latching it onto something so that you don't have to sit hunched over on your couch to play.

E

Evel Kestupid

Eh, not really. I have the Microsoft Wireless Racing Wheel. It's a great add on and probably one of the best wheels I've ever owned, but it collects dust most of the time. The hardest part about using a wheel is latching it onto something so that you don't have to sit hunched over on your couch to play.

Is there a way to adjust that wheel? I have it, and it seems to have a weird delay.

SteveSteele

Nov 22, 2004
New Rochelle, NY
Is there a way to adjust that wheel? I have it, and it seems to have a weird delay.
You can adjust the wheel in the controller settings of the games. I've only used it in PGR3 and Forza2. If you're not doing this already, make sure you only use it with the wheel plugged into an outlet.

E

Evel Kestupid

You can adjust the wheel in the controller settings of the games. I've only used it in PGR3 and Forza2. If you're not doing this already, make sure you only use it with the wheel plugged into an outlet.

I'll try both of these later... thanks.