[Act Quickly!] 1GB Kingston Flash Drive for 72 Cents (Or Less)

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Got this from one of the columnists at PCWorld and figured I'd pass it along.

That's right. You can get a Kingston 1GB USB flash drive from Buy.com for under a buck -- or depending on where you live, absolutely free.

My buddy, Suzanne M., spotted this gem in one of her freebie group newsletters this morning. She bought one and paid 92 cents (Tennessee tax). I got mine -- two, actually -- for 72 cents each.

And listen, if you don't move on this -- like right now -- you're going to miss out. You just know they're going to run out quickly and I don't want to hear your kvetching.

Here's the scoop:

1. First, head for Buy.com.

2. Add one Kingston flash drive to your cart.

3. At the Checkout page, click on the Google checkout option to get the $10 discount. (Read more about the Google option here).
If you have already used google checkout to get the $10 off, make a new gmail account and you can get the discount again.

4. Make sure you choose budget shipping -- which is free.

Bass International Disclaimer
1. Bass doesn't know if the Kingston Flash drive is bootable, comes in colors, or is submersible. Please don't ask.

2. Bass doesn't check to see if the offer is available outside the U.S., including Canada, anywhere in South America, Tunisia, or even Fontana.

3. If Buy.com runs out of flash drives, and you miss out on the offer and feel miffed, don't tell Bass. Instead, consider it fodder for your next psychotherapy session. And next time, read my blog early in the day.

4. When the Flash drive arrives late, or it doesn't work as intended, your mileage varies, the results aren't typical, using it has an impact on the national debt, causes your spouse to ask for a divorce, or otherwise disappoints you, have another chat with your therapist--don't write to Bass.

Thank you for your cooperation.
I created a new gmail account, chose budget shipping and it was free. I really don't need it right now but it's always good to have a spare floating around.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Nice! I just ordered one. Ended up being totally free.

I was actually looking into buying a flash drive. Perfect timing.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Free! Got it. Thanks for the heads up, that'll come in handy.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
Great find, Kris. Thanks for giving us the heads-up. Got mine for free. I've been needing a larger flash drive for a while so this is perfect.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
Got mine. Totally free.

I've actually got like five flash drives (of various sizes), but hey, it never hurts to have another.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Thanks. I love those freebie newsletters. Got my order in.
Steve Bass always passes along these finds to the people on his "private" newsletter whenever he gets them. This is the first one he's had in awhile.

Always keeping my eyes open for almost free or free!!

sobi

Mar 29, 2005
AWESOMESAUCE! Definitely free, and definitely works.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
FYI, you can buy anything and get 10 dollars off.
Correct, as long as it's a new Google account, you'll get the $10 off through any site that utilizes Google Checkout

In this case, the item was $10 so for most of us it was FREE ... that doesn't happen too often

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Free as sex in the 60's. Thanks Kris! You rule.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
fucking cunts won't ship to Canada