Aerosmith Interview.

Pretty cool O&A actually got to do the interview with them. They did good with those guys today. I thought for sure Stern would screw them over somehow.

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
i also think it was a good interview with the boys

FOFOLINA

they did well

------------------
"Always Keep Your Mouth
Shut And Never Rat On Your Friends.
F-ING TOOL HEAD ASS C
Just Say No To Marrige

I wonder if this will lead to other interviews from bands for O&A. I would like to see them get a chance to have Godsmack on the show. O&A always talked about how close they where with Sully in Boston and KROCK here dont allow O&A to get bands for interviews. So maybe things are changing.

metallica22

I thought that interview with steven and joe was great. They both had a good sense of humor. I think O&A are gonna start getting bands like godsmack and stp. They are number 1 so i think it would be the smart thing to do if you are a band and want people to buy your records. I mean i think O&A have a lot more listers than gayrock, and lets face it we would buy any cd O&A say it's worth buying. I know i would. They got me into godsmack and i think godsmack is one of the best bands out there.

FOFOLINA

Me to O&A got me hooked on to them they rock.
I got to see thier new video Greed it was cool as hell...
the lead singer is ont hot motherfucker and I love that star tatoo on his face and the ones he has on his arms...
that whole group kicks ass and are very talented

------------------
"Always Keep Your Mouth
Shut And Never Rat On Your Friends.
F-ING TOOL HEAD ASS C
Just Say No To Marrige

<font size="1" color=000000>Edited on 03-09-2001 by: FOFOLINA.</font>

Has anyone gotten or download the new Aerosmith album off of Napster? If so how is it?