Ah, what a cute little *squish*

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
German celeb bunny meets untimely demise

In this photo taken Wednesday, March 14, 2012, a two-week old earless bunny sits on the hands of a keeper at the zoo in Limbach-Oberfrohna, eastern Germany.(AP Photo/dapd, Uwe Meinhold)

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

March 15, 2012

BERLIN - An earless baby bunny that was a rising star on Germany's celebrity animal scene had his 15 minutes of fame brought to an abrupt end when he was accidentally stepped on by a television cameraman.
The fate of 17-day-old Til, a bunny with a genetic defect, was plastered across German newspapers on Thursday, the same day a small zoo in Saxony was to have presented him to the world at a press conference.

The cameraman told Bild newspaper he hadn't seen Til, who had buried himself in hay, when he took the fateful step backward Wednesday.
Zoo director Uwe Dempewolf tells Spiegel magazine Til didn't suffer: "It was a direct hit."
Germany has been home to several global animal celebrities in recent years, including polar bear Knut and Paul the prognosticating octopus.
:haha7:

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
An earless baby bunny that was a rising star on Germany's celebrity animal scene
That's it. Nuke the whole planet.

But yes, I laughed my ass off at the punchline.

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
An earless baby bunny that was a rising star on Germany's celebrity animal scene
So much for the superior race, they're no better than any of our Oprah watchers.

Hitler would probably swallow a cyanide pill if he could have seen how it turned out in 2012.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Bunny - ears = hamster. Fuck hamsters.

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
Everyone knows those were bred like that because ears get caught in assholes.

JoeFromS.Jersey

Apr 25, 2005
South Jersey
That's hilarious....

How big of an asshole must the cameraman felt like. He probably got that hot feeling in his face and just felt like a total stooge. LOL....what a colossal fuck up.