AHHHH!!!! New Zune software sucks a big bag of baby dicks, my friendly review

Wick

Sep 24, 2006
NJ
New Zune software sucks a big bag of baby dicks, my friendly review:

UGH! Now before i start this rant i know what you're all thinking "but Wick, why on earth should something work properly you irrational shit head". I know, i know, I'm just that fucking high maintenance, what can i say. I'm just the type of crazy communist baby kicking psycho that thinks people should check up on what they design in between jerking off and before developers actually let something hit mainstream but what can i say, I'm just delusional!!!

At one point Zune was far superior than iPod. The software was easier to work with and so was the device itself. The reason is because there is an advantage to coming out after a competitor...study all the flaws and correct them! Then release it with your product. Microsoft this second time around apparently wants to abandon all reason and tell us to go eat a big bag of rotting vulture ass. They spent so much time on making a beautifully over-done floral design to their background that it appears they forgot to make anything operate. WOW! This car i designed is gorgeous! However, I completely forgot about including an operational break pedal what so ever, good luck not plowing into a pregnant lady.

Now, ever since the newest model came out, the new software has been updated to the rest of us who had the original model along side it as well as being sold with the new one of course. How can i explain this..it's simple really you can't add shit in your library before syncing it to your Zune! You drag a bunch of albums to it...it misplaces all the songs...you try to name everything properly such as making sure all the songs that belong to one album are actually labeled correctly...you type the text you need in order to do so...press enter and Zune says...AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOOK AT THIS POOR SON OF A BITCH STRUGGLE!!

Organizing shit has been completely disabled, long story short...using the new Zune software is only good if you plan on putting all of your songs on a big bad mix bag of party "go fuck yourself" shuffle! If you plan on finding an album to play in it's entirety in a nice linear fashion you are probably better off trying to cure AIDS in your basement with a porcelain beaker and two large salad bowls.

I had segments of the O&A show that i wanted to listen to. Since i knew creating an album was out of the question i said, "holy shit! let me make a great big cunt me playlist! that ought a work!" Apparently Zune picks and chooses which songs or files of the same format it deems worthy enough to be put on a playlist. I right clicked and added to playlist about 20 files and what happened when i went to the playlist? Only about 8 random ones made it..and it's not even like it was in order either, it literally chose in a sporadic style. Not only that but it added for some reason by itself about 4 copies per one file that made it to the playlist that i only clicked once. WHAAAAT?! What shit-bag designed this!!

Were you even paying attention Zune? Or were ya fuckin' out ta lunch!? I now know what the word Zune means...it's actually Zimbabwe for "eat my balls if you think this shits ever gonna work". I would absolutely love it if Bill Gates just got his asshole stretched open to an almost smiley faced fashion, cheek to cheek as if to accommodate enough room for a good deep dicking of about 8 or 9 inmates of various ethnic backgrounds all at the same time while simultaneously getting savagely beaten over the head with a clunky duffel bag full of Zunes and discarded software discs.

I never thought I'd be on the verge of a psychotic break because of a stupid device that converts a bunch of binary 1' and 0's into auditory entertainment, but what can i say, I'm full of fucking surprises. If you've never gotten a Zune before and wanted to see what it's about or already have an iPod...don't until this horrible glitch blows over. Save your money for something more worthwhile like the slaughtering of innocent animals or fur coats or you know...packages of meat. That's right stock up on meat and fur coats as a protest against Microsoft and in support of the murdering of god's cute little four legged dopey eyed blinking disappointments. Anything but this terrible abomination I'd say is perfectly shameless.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
I have one and it's easy as shit to use, you must be pushing the wrong buttons.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
Fuck MS. Fuck Apple. Buy Creative.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
When your telling these stories, have a point. It makes it so much more interesting to the reader.

I am interested in this, as I just bought 2 for Christmas but reading your blog that you just posted was hopefully harder and more frustrating then using the Zune.

Wick

Sep 24, 2006
NJ
i'm not pushing the wrong buttons, when cd's are ripped then those files all pertain to one album as the actual information is automatically in each file so u wont notice what i'm talking about. good luck if u take files that dont have data already embedded. renaming album names does not work in "collection" view before syncing to zune, i rename something and click off site....doesnt work, i rename something and try pressing enter...it goes back to "unknown name' and good luck with downloaded files that dont have tags already embedded. also the reason why u guys probably find it so "easy" is because any files that were put through the last version of zune's software already know what album they belong to. if its not official though IT DOESNT FUCKING WORK! and i think they are purposely making it like this so that "unofficial" sources of getting free music cannot continue. and hey, i didn't have any problems with the last version at all.

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Fuck MS. Fuck Apple. Buy Creative.
still love my Zen Vision W... but all I can say is THANK GOD FOR WINAMP cause the software that comes with it, also sucks a dick... but at least you can just drag and drop MP3 files onto (and off of) it.

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
Aug 5, 2004
Long Island ,NY
My on;y beef with the zune is that you need a lets say a unpirated version of widows to update it....sucks a big dick...

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
still love my Zen Vision W... but all I can say is THANK GOD FOR WINAMP cause the software that comes with it, also sucks a dick... but at least you can just drag and drop MP3 files onto (and off of) it.
I just sync it with my Windows Media Player, haven't had an issue since. I have the Vision: M and I love it.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
shouldn't this be in computers and gaming?

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
I just sync it with my Windows Media Player, haven't had an issue since. I have the Vision: M and I love it.
I just really like the way winamp handles it better. I can drag and drop files onto the player in explorer, but then later on I can view all the contents of the player, edit ID3 tags, make new playlists, etc. , all right on the player. Then I can DL my whole collection to my external hard drive for backup. And I can carry my Zen to the office and plug it in and play files off it in winamp while it charges over the USB connection. It's very cool :icon_mrgr