Air Fryers?

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
I fucked up dinner good last week, I originally planned on making pork tenderloin pounded flat and “flash grilled” with a nice side of steamed vegetables and rice, so I used my “Asian marinade” my wife comes home and sees my pounded meat and asks me to bred it and fry it schnitzel style. Instead if just dredging it in plain flour or a quick batter, I used “Italian flavor” bread crumbs.
It was fucking awful, I mean so bad I ended up tossing all of the “left overs” (which was almost two full tenderloins) right to the chickens.
Some times “fusion” doesn’t fuse and apparently my “Asian marinade” doesn’t fuse with Italian bread crumbs.
I don't know what's in your "Asian Marinade" but breadcrumbs and anything with soy always tastes weird to me.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I don't know what's in your "Asian Marinade" but breadcrumbs and anything with soy always tastes weird to me.
Yep, you’re 100% correct

Soy sauce
Rice vinegar
Grated ginger fresh
Green onion
Garlic
Pepper (red and black)
Brown sugar
Lemon juice
Sesame oil

the max

Lemon is something different for sure, I like lime especially with ginger.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Lemon is something different for sure, I like lime especially with ginger.
Yes I agree, actually I can go both ways actually if I have them I will use both,

I change that up from time to time, and often I will add a spoon full of corn starch if I’m going to stir fry it but when grilling I don’t generally do that

the max

Good call.

Also when grilling, zest the lime and mix it with salt to finish.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Goddam this thing even makes perfect hot dogs. 5 minutes at 390 and done.