Air guns

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
in the good old days I had a bunch of BB guns, some high powered pellet rifles ect, over the years I've either lost sold or broke them, I miss my old crossman 760 but I'm not really looking for a rifle, this time around I'm thinking of getting a pistol, I was always too poor to own a Co2 one. Any one have experience with them, I am willing to spend 100$ or so I would like a rifled bbl because I'm actually on a chipmunk hunt, I want a pistol because I killed so many with a rifle it's just not sporting any more for me, I can't use a .22 even with a can for safety reasons.

So, anyone have one?

THE FEZ MAN

And before any one else ....

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Twenty-two air guns have more mass, thus then, more killing power.

THE FEZ MAN

It's a fucking chipmunk, I have killed hundreds of them, hitting a chipmunk with a .177 cal pellet going 300fps is the equivalent of hitting a human with a 20mm depleted uranium round, the results are quite impressive, years ago I used to hunt them with a 10/22 with a 9x scope and subsonic ammo, I am interested in accuracy and basic pistol practice, I've been looking at some of the 1911 type pistols.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I have a CO2 one I bought at K-Mart years ago to plink
varmints in the back yard. It uses those pointy pellets that
you rack up about 20 of in a magazine.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Wife has one of these for many years.
Smith & Wesson M&P 40 .177 BB CO2 Air Pistol
4.0 stars
22 reviewsratings
Q&A
By: Umarex

She has killed rabbits snakes 2 skunks and a fox. I've killed lots of starlings and sparrows. I've talked to others who say theirs won't dent a beer can but this one will.

In the past I had a variety of target pistols but most were for paper, not an enraged bull chipmunk. One Daisy side lever pellet pistol served me well for 20 years.

THE FEZ MAN

I went to cabellas this morning but didn't buy one, I have to go to dicks this week for paint balls, ironically cabellas didn't have the paint balls I wanted, nor the bdus but I did pick up some camo stuff a box of .22 and some cheep mag pul magazines

It's a fucking chipmunk, I have killed hundreds of them, hitting a chipmunk with a .177 cal pellet going 300fps is the equivalent of hitting a human with a 20mm depleted uranium round, the results are quite impressive, years ago I used to hunt them with a 10/22 with a 9x scope and subsonic ammo, I am interested in accuracy and basic pistol practice, I've been looking at some of the 1911 type pistols.
This one is prob available real cheap...