Airwolf

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Very cool show, Jan Michael Vincent back when he was relevant, and Ernest Borgnine looking exactly the same as he always seemed to look. What an ugly pug.

They actually tried to revive that show a few years after it went off the air, with Hawke's brother at the helm of the copter. Didn't make it one season.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I watched it back when it was on, I was a kid. But, it didn't hold a candle to the greatest action show on primetime during that time... The A-Team.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
I also watched the a-team. I only found this video because I was searching google for 'stargate'. And that was only because I am needing to open a portal to another planet. I need off this one.

Aug 12, 2005
PA
Loved Airwolf back in the day. Its one of the series I will be adding to my DVD collection.

cosmic cow

RaMoooooone!!!
Jul 26, 2005
New Jersey
I loved airwolf and Manimal (not)

I liked the names in Airwolf.....I believe it was Stringfellow Hawk and he was looking for his brother SinJin or something like that........it was kinda like Knight rider with a helicopter instead of a talking car....and no david hasslehoff..................now that I think about it was the guy in airwolf (Arch Angel? the guy in KnightRider?????

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
yea i watched it, on the heals of "blue thunder" knight rider a team....... yea child of the 80's

Carl Spackler

You want me to kill all the Golfers?
Oct 29, 2004
Bushwood Country Club
I loved this show as well... Airwolf, CHiPs, and A-Team were my childhood.

Attack helicopter that makes cool noises and blows shit up... what a great concept.

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
airwolf was great. I loved all those shows...Being a child of 80's tv...we had the best 'super cool vehicle of the future' shows...

S

sycsix

I used to absolutely love this show. Who can forget the Airwolf music?

N.Y. Johnny

Fake Twitter Friend
Sep 9, 2005
Texas
I watched it back when it was on, I was a kid. But, it didn't hold a candle to the greatest action show on primetime during that time... The A-Team.

Airwolf was the shit, it seemed like it could never be beaten. The show went to hell when Jan Michael Vincent left it or they killed him off, I don't remember, but with his brother it wasn't as good.

A Team was great, they'd fire off like a hundred rounds and nobody would get hit, the guy getting thrown through the air in every episode was great. Also, it was funny how the U.S. Government MP's couldn't ever find the A Team but regular people would. :icon_mrgr
The A-Team van was awesome man, I wanted one like that.

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
NO! You're forgetting about Riptide!

Ant's_rapier

Finger of God
Jan 19, 2006
Dallas,TX
Airwolf, Knightrider, A-team, Dukes of hazzard. Why can't we have goofy shows with great stunts anymore.

Also cartoons were the shit inthe 80's. They all suck now.