OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Al Gore Blasts Obama On Climate Change For Failing To Take 'Bold Action'

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Party Rooster, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast

[​IMG]

2. Voss's Tumor

Voss's Tumor Banned

How long is he going to pound this drum?

3. Neon

Neon ネオン
    Donator

Tss... Maybe he should take some italics action or underline action or sumptin'. Tss...

4. samurai

samurai Ridiculum Anserini

Al Gore & Rolling Stone Magazine. Two of the most unnecessary commodities in the Country.

5. Party Rooster

[​IMG]

6. mills

mills I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness

[​IMG]

wwsssshhhhhhhhhwwwhhsssssshhhooww

It's just getting so sad for this dude.

A few days ago I read an article on CNN about how Nauru is an environmentally fucked little Pacific island. The third bullet point (CNN articles are summarized with four bullet points) was about global warming. But it was just an afterthought and had nothing to do with the issue - that they had mined all the phosphate out and now the place is a wreck. They had to force in "Nauru plans to blah blah the Council on blah blah in the year blah blah" at the end of the article, and bullet-point it. The global warming nuts are starting to remind me of the truthers. Now that this thing they fought so hard to make points for isn't in the spotlight anymore, they can't let it go or it makes them look foolish.

7. Kirk Strong

Kirk Strong Banned

And do you know what that bold action is? Population control.

I was going to start a thread on this but I guess I'll just put it in here.

Of course Al Gore and the rest of the globalists don't practice what they preach and they consume massive amounts of resources and they have more than 1 or 2 children. But its a crazy theory to say these people want to reduce the population by billions even though they are out in the open saying it.

8. Party Rooster

Why can't you seem to understand that they're talking about third world nations where overpopulation IS an actual problem? Do you really think he's talking about us when he's talking about "lifting child survival rates" and "availability to fertility management?" Last I checked we're over 99% on infant mortality and it's not too hard to find a rubber when you want to.

9. Kirk Strong

Kirk Strong Banned

Yes they are talking about planet earth. Ted Turner another AGW promoter calls for a a global one child policy all the time, except when it concerns him because he has 5 kids and the smart devices they want in all homes that will control when you can use energy will not be in his home.

10. Psychopath

Psychopath Plata O Plomo

Die, you myna bird cunt.

11. Party Rooster

Ted Turner's a boob. Do you really think there's a fucking chance in hell this "One Child" plans gets adopted? You're an even bigger idiot than he is.

12. Kirk Strong

Kirk Strong Banned

He owns more land than anyone. Ted Turner is a powerful guy and there is more people than him that want to reduce the population. But keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel safe. Ted Turner is a boob and the Chinese don't exist and they never said a global one child policy would fix AGW when the powers that be were meeting at the Copenhagen climate change conference.

13. Voss's Tumor

Voss's Tumor Banned

The truth is gonna fuck you all in the ass! Truthiness for all!

WOOOOO!

[​IMG]

14. Party Rooster

Keep lying to yourself to make you feel like you have a purpose. Again, nobody's trying to limit anyone's ability to have 10 kids in this country, although I could make a strong case in your situation.

15. caniseeyourtaint

caniseeyourtaint Passive agressive douche

There are alot of people who want stuff. Wanting and getting are two different things. Use a little common sense. Or blow Alex Jones. Either one.

16. Kirk Strong

Kirk Strong Banned

You're right, Malthus doesn't exist, Al Gore never said we need to reduce population , Rockefeller never said people live too long, Bill Gates never said we need to reduce the population, Ted Turner never said the population needs to be reduced or we will all become cannibals . Its all a crazy conspiracy theory and none of it ever happened and even if it did happen these are just rich powerful guys that never do what they say they are going to do. Rich powerful men never carry out their plans. They are all just boobs.

17. Psychopath

Psychopath Plata O Plomo

Whatever, Kid Toucher.

18. Poon Slayer

Poon Slayer Reissued Regret

I'm jealous of your Chip skills.

19. Party Rooster

They are. But you're a bigger boob for even worrying about this happening here. All those people have several children each.

They want overpopulation controlled in poor countries where it contributes to a lower quality of life for everyone. Why is that so difficult to understand? And why would they want to lower populations of people in countries like ours where we make them richer either through taxes or buying their goods and services? Your points are so self-contradictory I have to think you're just trolling at this point.

20. Kirk Strong

Kirk Strong Banned

I agree with you 100%. When They say a global one child policy they mean poor countries. When Rockefeller says people are living too long hes talking about people in poor countries that live to 40, hes not talking about Americans that live to 75. Exactly why would they want to lower the population? They need all 6 billion people to consume their resources instead of killing off 5 billion and keeping the population around 1 billion.

I have to think you're just trolling at this point. Its hard to believe anyone can be this naive.

21. mills

mills I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness

Why do people give a shit what retards like Kirk believe? And don't say "because it's fascinating". It isn't.

22. Party Rooster

23. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

Stock value in his carbon credit scam must be taking a dive.

24. Kirk Strong

Kirk Strong Banned

25. Voss's Tumor

Voss's Tumor Banned