Alex Cross- AKA the only Tyler Perry Film I might risk going to the theater for.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Obligatory Parkinson's Joke

LiddyRules

Gazoontite

Also, what about Star Trek?

And didn't Morgan Freeman play Alex Cross in a couple of those stupid serial killer movies?

"Mr. Fox, how did you train for that role where you attack women?"
"Role?"

God Loves Fags

A clear and dusty day in June
I feel like I just saw the whole movie. It was good as a 2 minute 20 second thing, but 2 hours of that, no thanks.

LiddyRules

I just watched the trailer, and the best I can say about it is that it looks like a 1980s action movie more than a taut serial killer thriller.

justifyyourgarb

You drab South Bend cocksuckers are all the same.
I realized it as soon as I posted it..Wackbag has been very tempermental with me as of late.
It sounded much more interesting with Michael J Fox however. You should get into casting.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
It sounded much more interesting with Michael J Fox however. You should get into casting.
ummmm I don't think so..[video=youtube;EYWbatgKN4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYWbatgKN4g&feature=related[/video]

The only thing that movie has in common with the book Cross is the name.

The Morgan Freeman Alex Cross movies are truer to the character, but freeman is too old, it should have been somebody younger.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Somebody with video skills needs to chop together an Alex Cross / Medea* montage.

*Or as I like to call it, Big Mama with none of the funny.

The only thing that movie has in common with the book Cross is the name.

The Morgan Freeman Alex Cross movies are truer to the character, but freeman is too old, it should have been somebody younger.
Even when he made the two movies he did, he was too old to be Cross. Alex Cross is in his early 40s when the books begin. Too bad they went with Tyler Perry instead of Idris Elba because he would have been great.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
"Dont cross... Alex Cross"

Eeeeeyucccck.

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
But then the star would be white and the character would be Alex P. Cross.

Plus, the movie would make more people nauseous than Cloverfield.

LiddyRules

It's the tagline. I saw that too. It was horrible, but I accepted it when Matthew Fox had the hidden arm bomb that blew some guy through three glass doors. Then I was like "oh, it's a Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man style over-the-top action comedy."

If that's an actual line of dialogue, I'm out.

I've read every one of the Cross novels and that is so far below them.
The other two movies weren't anywhere near as suspensful as the books they were based on so I dont have high hopes for this one.

Perch1019

The other two movies weren't anywhere near as suspensful as the books they were based on so I dont have high hopes for this one.
Yea, the movies were nowhere near as good as the books.

The newer Cross books suck a bag of cocks. Everything before Four Blind Mice was good. Once "The Wolf" got involved they took a really bad turn. I don't even think I've read the last 2.

Yea, the movies were nowhere near as good as the books.

The newer Cross books suck a bag of cocks. Everything before Four Blind Mice was good. Once "The Wolf" got involved they took a really bad turn. I don't even think I've read the last 2.
Last one I read was London Bridges.

I think the best ones were Kiss the Girls, Cat & Mouse and Roses are Red.