All-girl burglary ring in Sarasota receives jail sentences

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Sarasota, Florida -- The Sarasota County Sheriff's Office reports the four women arrested last year as part of a crime ring have pleaded guilty and were sentenced to a variety of charges.

Investigators say on November 2012, a group of four women was arrested for taking part in more than 30 burglaries in Sarasota. The women received various sentences based on their involvement.

Caroline Catarzi pleaded guilty to 14 burglaries, plus six counts of dealing in stolen property and providing false information to a pawn broker. She received a 10-year prison sentence with one year community control and four years of drug offender probation.

Alyssa Conrad pleaded guilty to 14 burglaries, plus eight counts of dealing in stolen property and providing false information to a pawn broker. She received a 10-year prison sentence with one year community control and four years of drug offender probation.

Samantha Smith pleaded guilty to seven burglary charges, plus four counts of dealing in stolen property and providing false information to a pawn broker. She received a four-year prison sentence and 10 years of probation.
Brandy Kinney pleaded guilty to six burglary charges and was sentenced to just under a year in jail with four years of probation.
http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/322390/8/All-girl-burglary-ring-in-Sarasota-receives-jail-sentences

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Ill take the last one, Alyssa Conrad. Have her bathed and brought to my basement chambers

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
Unattractive = Guilty
All of them
I don't like picket fence teeth