All the commercials During the Sh*t Hour.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
I don't listen very often unless The Boys go over, but was hoping there would be more Worst-of's like yesterday. The whole hour was commercials and Sam chatted for fifteen minutes and went back into commercials. Is this the norm? I feel gypped.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
No. The show only took 3 breaks so they have to make up the ad time in the shit hour. Most of the time its about 45-50 minutes of Sam and the collection of people who just happened to be in the hallway show.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
O&A did a lot today without many commercials. That is a better thing than usual.

notsam “@tkater: @notsam Is it fair to say that on O&A you play the heel and on the After Show you're the babyface? #childofthe80sdebates” Fair
4 days ago

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
May 4, 2005
Long Island NY
If I paid for advertising during the O&A show and got pushed to the shit hour I'd demand 90% of my money back because that's the percentage of listeners that turn the radio off at 10.

DeadAnus

Nov 14, 2009
If I paid for advertising during the O&A show and got pushed to the shit hour I'd demand 90% of my money back because that's the percentage of listeners that turn the radio off at 10.
The shit show was designed so that you can listen to the other 90% of channels that you pay for but don't listen to.

AnthonOpe

Apr 15, 2011
What kind of commercials can the shit hour have? Even Stern has crooks and snake oil salesmen and cheating sites advertising on his show.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
What kind of commercials can the shit hour have? Even Stern has crooks and snake oil salesmen and cheating sites advertising on his show.

For the most part anything that advertises on sat rad & cable/sat TV is to be avoided

You don't hear ads for companies like McDonalds, Wal-Mart, Coca-Cola, Chevron, etc... on sat rad & cable/sat TV, yea they advertise on the individuals networks and local affiliates, but never in the bulk across the channels like gold coins, penis pills, lease a computer, indian short term loans, date a prostitute, etc...

I have bought the gold dipped roses from Steven Singer for my grandmother, but Steven Singer buys time on specific channels