OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

All the commercials During the Sh*t Hour.

Discussion in 'Classic Opie & Anthony General Discussion' started by Bobobie, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Bobobie

Bobobie Registered User

I don't listen very often unless The Boys go over, but was hoping there would be more Worst-of's like yesterday. The whole hour was commercials and Sam chatted for fifteen minutes and went back into commercials. Is this the norm? I feel gypped.

2. fletcher

fletcher Darkness always says hello.
    Donator

No. The show only took 3 breaks so they have to make up the ad time in the shit hour. Most of the time its about 45-50 minutes of Sam and the collection of people who just happened to be in the hallway show.

3. SOS

SOS ONA
    Wackbag Staff

O&A did a lot today without many commercials. That is a better thing than usual.

4. Guilty Spark

Guilty Spark It's freeing and refreshing

If I paid for advertising during the O&A show and got pushed to the shit hour I'd demand 90% of my money back because that's the percentage of listeners that turn the radio off at 10.

5. DeadAnus

DeadAnus Registered User

The shit show was designed so that you can listen to the other 90% of channels that you pay for but don't listen to.

6. AnthonOpe

AnthonOpe Registered User

What kind of commercials can the shit hour have? Even Stern has crooks and snake oil salesmen and cheating sites advertising on his show.

7. CousinDave

CousinDave Registered User

For the most part anything that advertises on sat rad & cable/sat TV is to be avoided

You don't hear ads for companies like McDonalds, Wal-Mart, Coca-Cola, Chevron, etc... on sat rad & cable/sat TV, yea they advertise on the individuals networks and local affiliates, but never in the bulk across the channels like gold coins, penis pills, lease a computer, indian short term loans, date a prostitute, etc...

I have bought the gold dipped roses from Steven Singer for my grandmother, but Steven Singer buys time on specific channels