Allow me to bring you an important message:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAV

see the thing i am wondering is why does flea have so many pictures of lee?

are you secretly in love with him flea?

yeah, you are.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
"If lee was a real peppermint he would be posting embarrasing pictures of me" - flea

FACE ?

"If lee was a real peppermint he would be posting embarrasing pictures of me" - flea

FACE ?
the way I put it was:

"what Lee should do, is realize that I'm posting from his photobucket. If he was a real peppermint, he would take down his "down with wackbag" pictures and replace it with embarrassing shots of me."

Jerseygirl

I've been infected with The Virus!!!
the way I put it was:

"what Lee should do, is realize that I'm posting from his photobucket. If he was a real peppermint, he would take down his "down with wackbag" pictures and replace it with embarrassing shots of me."

Sounds like alot of work for someone who has already posted his pics on boards and we have already seen them... But if you want us to look at pics of you Flea just post them!

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
was that pic taken before or after you were sloppy drunk like a 12 year old girl drinking wine coolers?

Jerseygirl

If you look, you can see that pic was from the Mcdonald Wedding.

Lee Mels

Hardcore Fan
was that pic taken before or after you were sloppy drunk like a 12 year old girl drinking wine coolers?
lol your killing me Balzac, Flea I don't even have to respond he is doing it for me, oh and the Mints are dead.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
it was before your gf wanted to suck my dick
dont you mean it was taken before you told her "i bet your pussy tastes awesome" while we laughed in your face?

If you look, you can see that pic was from the Mcdonald Wedding.
yea I saw that, we were at the after party with a very drunk lil flea

Jerseygirl

I had to go back to work. I didn't go to any after parties :(

Status
Not open for further replies.