OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Alpha Brain Supplement Blog

Discussion in 'Science, Math, History and Language Studies' started by Shootr, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Shootr

Shootr OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
    Donator

Starting to get into a funk from being unemployed too long and bored shitless and lacking any new goals (other than starting on the totem pole carving last week).

Rogan tweeted a discount for Alpha Brain so I ordered up a bottle and wanted to keep notes, so for the entertainment of all, figured I'd put it in the public domain.

Sunday 4-15-12. Took two this morning to kick things off, will take one more in the late afternoon. Will continue this for one week to get the ingredients built up into my system.

Back on my stricter eating regiment too: no crap, just lean meats, veggies, etc. Wasn't really off the diet, just more junk than usual last few days and went up a lb or two from my goal weight, reached last month.

Read it takes a few days before some reviewers noticed anything, so I'll make notes of feelings, sleep/dream changes, and general observations.

2. Sunsetspawn

Sunsetspawn Registered User

Squat, deadlift, bench?

3. Awful Me

Awful Me I do it.

I've been taking it since November and I love it. I feel much clearer and on the ball since I started.

I wouldn't recommend 3 a day, unless you are actively trying for the really vivid dreams.

Im on one a day and feel great. I take it in the mornings.

4. LiddyRules

LiddyRules I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy

I need something to jump start my brain. And I would like to remember my dreams more.

5. Konstantin K

Konstantin K Big League Poster

I very rarely remember anything that I dream and I'm just fine with that. There's enough stuff going on in real life that I don't understand, I don't need more random nonsense piled on top of it.

6. Shootr

Shootr OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
    Donator

OK, I'm going to back off to one in the am and one early evening and see how it goes. Glad to hear it's working for you.

7. MetalBender

MetalBender I like fistables.

I dreamt I had really long toenails and was cutting them last night.

8. Shootr

Shootr OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
    Donator

I do remember at least three dreams last night - nothing psychedelic but it would appear I have violence tendencies (but the target of those actions really deserved it). As far as any change in focus or drive, not noticing anything above what I would write off as placebo effect.

9. Sunsetspawn

Sunsetspawn Registered User

Okay I really need to try this stuff because more often than not I feel retarded.

10. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

Snake oil. Eye of newt.

The fucking guy believes that pot-smoking aliens built the pyramids and man never went to the moon... and you're taking pills because he told you to eat them.

Seriously?

11. Shootr

Shootr OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
    Donator

Pulled a mostly all-nighter prepping for an interview this afternoon. The few hours I did get (on a shitty couch) were OK though. Enjoyed a hike with the Mrs., had a short nap - pretty typical day with no real notice of a difference in things. Endorphin's accounted for as much of a well-being feeling as anything else.

12. Shootr

Shootr OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
    Donator

Definitely sleeping better, my brain isn't racing like usual - just more relaxed and able to fall asleep normally. Interview went good - all the studying of "possible interview questions/responses" paid off, I wasn't at a loss for an answer and stuck to the pertinent facts rather than blathering on about unimportant stuff.

Hard to put a finger on it, but something is different. Only three days so no judgments yet.

13. Shootr

Shootr OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
    Donator

I'm digging this getting a good nights sleep on a regular basis now. Motivation to eat well and get off the couch is a little better - walked the dog, shot some hoops, and got a bunch of little chores done around the house this morning. Jury is still out.