Already Bashing XM ?

LilConor

Mar 11, 2005
New Jersey
Wow !! Already bashing XM and they are talking about it. I am listening on FM. Can anyone hear all this on XM ?

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
this is all talked about in the daily listening thread

Apr 27, 2006
Wow !! Already bashing XM and they are talking about it. I am listening on FM. Can anyone hear all this on XM ?
Well that settles it. O&A are back and completely uncensored, because everyone knows that the "Opie and Andy" mistake on the XM web site wasn't done purposely to set up a fake but safe issue for O&A to use to prove that they are free to badmouth the suits at XM.

LilConor

Mar 11, 2005
New Jersey
When they were at XM in the early days they got in trouble for just talking about XM. So the fact that they spoke a bit shows they have some leeway. Only time will tell.

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
Nov 8, 2002
East Islip, NY
Well that settles it. O&A are back and completely uncensored, because everyone knows that the "Opie and Andy" mistake on the XM web site wasn't done purposely to set up a fake but safe issue for O&A to use to prove that they are free to badmouth the suits at XM.

You're listening today? Oh, that's right...it's Friday. You-Know-Hoo-Hoo must be off today.

Baby Evil

Trading warriors for illegals works, right?
Jul 18, 2005
Atlanta, GA

Not in the Hamptons today? I thought there was some cum to for you to Gargle this morning.

Ben's Bulge

Dec 9, 2004
I have no problem going after trolls, but the guy is not without a point. That really is a possibility if you think about it.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
HNIC is right at least halfway. It is a safe issue and means nothing. Now the conspiracy side of things, I doubt it. Conspiracy theories are for tards.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
Yeah i am listening on XM and on the Providence station. IT feels so good to hear them talk about it and to finally listen to them on XM. O&A PARTY ROCK NORTON IS KILLING TODAY

S

Space_Butler

I have no problem going after trolls, but the guy is not without a point. That really is a possibility if you think about it.
Your statement is almost true. You left out "but you need to wear tinfoil on your head to free your mind first".