Am I paranoid or is someone messing with my wife?

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
I put 5 brand new tires on my wifes Jeep (Liberty 5th is the spare) less than 2 years ago. I just took the garbage out and noticed a screw in her tire...this is the FOURTH TIME in under 2 years...nails/screws....all right/rear.

First one was in the fucking sidewall like a week after they were put on...fucking ruining the tire and making it the "spare" right off the bat.

I've had my Jeep (Wrangler) for two years and have not had one nail/screw in any of my tires.

WTF?

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
Where is she parking? If it's on the street, is she engaging in "good neighbor parking" or is she being a cunt & taking up 2 spaces? Did you have a fight with the neighbor? Yell at the kids to get off your lawn?

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
Where is she parking? If it's on the street, is she engaging in "good neighbor parking" or is she being a cunt & taking up 2 spaces? Did you have a fight with the neighbor? Yell at the kids to get off your lawn?
It's not happening in front of my house (Quiet residential street/dead end/ get along with all our neighbors/ my dog would "tell").

If anything, I'm thinking it might be someone where she works. I was thinking more along the lines of a perv looking to "be a good samaritan and help a young lady out with a flat"....or some cunt co-worker that has a personal problem with her.

It's a perv a chick or just bad luck....one of those.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
It's not happening in front of my house (Quiet residential street/dead end/ get along with all our neighbors/ my dog would "tell").

If anything, I'm thinking it might be someone where she works. I was thinking more along the lines of a perv looking to "be a good samaritan and help a young lady out with a flat"....or some cunt co-worker that has a personal problem with her.

It's a perv a chick or just bad luck....one of those.
The real question is, does she carry a pistol? If it's some fucked up guy trying to "help" her with a flat tire then she needs to make sure she can do some magic of turning life into death if the need arises.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
I guess it's possible someone is messing with her or it could just be coincidence. In 6 months we've had to replace two fairly new tires because of irreparable damage. One was a screw of some sort in the sidewall and the other was a 2" x 1" piece of metal stuck in between the tread. I attributed it to luck of the draw and was thankful that I had the stupid road-hazard warranty and got the replacement tires for a real good price. My wife and ride together so I'm sure no one is fucking with us. Just bad luck.

(I know it's probably too late now) But I'd examine the screws / nails and see if they look like they may have been bouncing around the road for days / weeks / months before entering the tires. Or if they look fresh out of the box and placed under the tire or whatever.

You can usually tell when a piece of metal has been weathered by time and being ran over multiple time but not entering a tire.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Or, he could just nip the problem in the butt and get rid of the tires all together :)

Put theses motherfuckers on her Jeep and you won't have to worry about screws.

just sell em one of your thousands of guns. :)

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
dude, went through the same thing with my ex. 4 nails in her tire in a year, followed by a blow out on 287, in which she ended up bending her rim. While her rim was on order she bent her donut. Since I worked 2 miles from home, I loaned her my truck. When we got her car running again, MY TRUCK had a nail in its tire.

I hate to say it but its fuckin' women drivers.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Shes having sex with a black.

P.S some reasons you get screws in your tires. construction sites... does she drive near any new developments to work?

#2 shoulders.... never run your car down the shoulder of a road... all the nails, screws and shit get pushed off the roadway to the shoulder.... everytime i see someone skirting a traffic jam , etc... i think assholes gonna get a nail in his tire.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
Shes having sex with a black.

P.S some reasons you get screws in your tires. construction sites... does she drive near any new developments to work?

#2 shoulders.... never run your car down the shoulder of a road... all the nails, screws and shit get pushed off the roadway to the shoulder.... everytime i see someone skirting a traffic jam , etc... i think assholes gonna get a nail in his tire.
Because he's home getting hammered while she's getting nailed! </Devil's Rejects>

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
I dunno, man. You tell me. A bunch of dark anonymous pricks <to the tires> either widening existing holes or creating new ones...

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
mayby the guy at the tire repair place shes doing... he should check to see if the screw gun in the garage is hot.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
only way to fill the hole in after that is to have an even bigger black plug put in.
You've really got two choices.

The first is a much bigger, thicker screw.

The second is you've just got to fill that thing with caulk, but how often is the color of your caulk going to match your existing color scheme?