OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Amazing Race 21:

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Mother Shucker, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Mother Shucker

Mother Shucker I'm over here now.

Anyone still in?

The bass player from White Lion is.

Just started watching the DVR. I will miss last 10/15 minutes due to football.

2. Mother Shucker

OK, "dating divorce's"

He is super aggressive Jujitsu guy. How long before he makes her cry?

3. transit grinder

transit grinder Baglin' with the Sex

My dad loves the show. He texted me to let me know two people from Pigeon Forge, TN are playing.

What he described sounded like a cool concept for a show.

4. HateMyName

HateMyName Functioning Psychotic

This season's got more variety than the usual dating/married and siblings. There's the White Lion singer and his lawyer, 2 goatfarmers (the guys from Fabulous Beekman boys), 2 Chippendale dancers, and one of the chicks has no legs. Amy had meningitis at 19 and they cut off her legs, she's running the race on spatulas.
    And a disturbing number of teams couldn't pronounce "abacus" or seem to know what one is.
    The couple from Pigeon Forge is out already, and they are bitter. http://www.seattlepi.com/entertainm...ob-and-Sheila-We-Got-Screwed-Over-3910287.php

5. Hudson

Hudson Supreme Champion!!!!!
    Donator

Going to Hulu..didn't know it started again..FUCKING work!!

6. domelogic

domelogic Registered User

Love this show but they do cast basically the same every season. I really hate the twin sisters, annoying as hell.

I also cant stand when someone gets on the show and then has to do a height competition and complains they cant do it. This show has been on way to long for someone to not know what to expect. He was one of the "twins" guys.

I thought it was really bad that the team that won passed the team that told them where to get the clue. I would not have done that out of respect, otherwise they would have still been looking for the lady in red. Will have to see who my favorite teams are.

7. Mother Shucker

I want to see them get hurt. I really dislike those cunts.

Was there own fault. You NEVER help someone like that. There are times when you can do a team a favor, and hope they help you at some point in return. But that was just silly. To get into a foot race when you are missing feet? Not a good idea.

8. Mother Shucker

Gay goat herders? Too easy.

9. sillyfuck

sillyfuck Wackbag Uncle Tom

The longhorns couple is odds-on favorite to win, but I want the rockers to to win.

10. domelogic

I think her having no feet is the reason I felt that way. I guess I am over that, you made a good point.

11. Mother Shucker

She's got a foot thing on her foot.

12. luckie1710

luckie1710 Registered User

They had to know the other team would probably pass them in a foot race. And with the 1 million dollar bonus. You know the divorce couple was going to go all out and pass them.

13. LilJimmyRbinson

LilJimmyRbinson Best muppet ever

One episode in and I already hate the twins. Can't wait for them to lose. I have a crush on the meningitis girl.

14. Mother Shucker

What a shit episode. Should have had them actually race on the bulls instead of riding mopeds next to them. WTF?

Then make balloon animals? Sheesh.

15. domelogic

Damn almost word for word to my wife. When they dont show a challenge and just have them walk to the matt you know the episode will either be unbelievable or suck. This one sucked

16. Mother Shucker

I nominate it for 'Worst episode EVER".

So long gimp, we hardly knew yee.

17. Mother Shucker

Boy did those cute blondes get hosed.

Why didn't everyone chose the egg thing? So much easier.

Gay goat boys make me cringe.

18. LilJimmyRbinson

By gimp do you mean the girl with no legs? I had a crush on her.

19. domelogic

The egg thing actually took longer. Did you see how many who did that parade thing finished before the guys who did the egg thing? The girls did get hosed though

20. LilJimmyRbinson

They should put time stamps on the screen to see how long these people have been at a certain task.

21. SOS

SOS ONA
    Wackbag Staff

The blondes had a really bad driver who did not know where he was going as they went to the egg challenge after the lion challenge and the driver took the wrong turn even after passing the other team.

The goat farmers made me chuckle a few times. The monster truck team got overly anxious and blew the u-turn.

22. Mother Shucker

If ANYONE in life ever says the word "Twinnie" in front of me, I will beat them to death.

After watching that episode, I am going to have to cancel my two week vacation in Bangladesh, what a shit hole.

Believe it or not, I think I am rooting for Chip-N-Dale.

luckie1710 likes this.
  23. luckie1710

I think they might be the most annoying couple ever on the show

24. Mother Shucker

TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIETWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE TWINNIE

Die cunts.

25. luckie1710

The sad part. Just seeing your Twinnie post. I hear her annoying voice.