Amazon Prime now works through PS3

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI

PDX909

May 12, 2007
Portland, OR
just an FYI in case any of you share the Amazon Prime benefits with friends and family, the 'free' content on PS3 Amazon is only available to the primary account holder, and not the other family members. Found that out this week and got charged for rentals on couple of the 'free' movies.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
HBO GO on the 360 kicks ass.

I'm not familiar with Amazon Prime. Does it have a lot of shit that Netflix doesn't?

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
Amazon Prime is the biggest steal in retail right now AFAIC

With all the shit I order from them, the free 2 day shipping paid for itself in hardly anytime at all, and 4 out of 5 times my order arrives next day anyway.

As far as exclusive content, I know that Amazon recently added Discovery/Science Channel shows. So you can watch How It's Made, Modern Marvels, Dirty Jobs etc. Don't know if other services have that. Unfortunately, Amazon Prime video is Flash based, so no iPad/iPhone capability, but that is probably certain to change in the near future.

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
Amazon Prime is the biggest steal in retail right now AFAIC

With all the shit I order from them, the free 2 day shipping paid for itself in hardly anytime at all, and 4 out of 5 times my order arrives next day anyway.

As far as exclusive content, I know that Amazon recently added Discovery/Science Channel shows. So you can watch How It's Made, Modern Marvels, Dirty Jobs etc. Don't know if other services have that. Unfortunately, Amazon Prime video is Flash based, so no iPad/iPhone capability, but that is probably certain to change in the near future.
Ahh so that's why there's on ipad app. I thought they purposely didn't' make one so you'd have to buy a Fire.