America has too much cheese

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

Why is this news? Why is everyone covering it like it's a national emergency?

More importantly, I was in the grocery store yesterday. Cheese is still expensive as fuck. Maybe, if you have a surplus, you could ...I don't know...lower the prices?

Crazy, I know.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator

More importantly, I was in the grocery store yesterday. Cheese is still expensive as fuck. Maybe, if you have a surplus, you could ...I don't know...lower the prices?

Crazy, I know.
See what happens when I cut the salt out of my diet.

Sent from your Mom's box.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy

Crazy, I know.
There's a lot of cheese out there. If you go into a store with a quality cheese section it's like jeepers! That's a lot of cheese. The different types of havarti alone is enough to make your head spin.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff

Crazy, I know.
Actually ive seen cheese on sale a lot lately. I cant remember the last time a i could buy a bag of shredded mozzarella for $1 before i was at the store today. I do love cheese so i bought the sale max of 10 bags. 5lbs of shredded mozzarella for 10 bucks. Itll prolly be gone in a week. I put that shit on pretty much everything but a steak. If only fresh mozzarella would go on sale $1 i might actually get fat again. I can make a meal of just that. Nice fresh sliced tomatoe slab of fresh mozz some good olive oil and balsamic lil basil fresh cracked salt and pepper *drool*

Stig

Living In Your Heads, Rent-Free.
I like cheese. So maybe America IS great again after all.

Stig

Living In Your Heads, Rent-Free.
Hey, I'm just sayin'... Maybe if your heads were clear... All of you MAGA guys sound like angry drunks. :action-sm

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Hey, I'm just sayin'... Maybe if your heads were clear... All of you MAGA guys sound like angry drunks. :action-sm
Angry? Why would all the winning make me angry?

Now this fella...

That boy seems to have a bee in his bonnet. A big, old angry buzzy bee.

When did that guy get so angry? Was there a specific date perhaps?