Amy Schumer hospitalized; comedy show cancelled

Atomic Fireball

Donator

This is karma for using her pregnancy announcement to shill for democrat midterm candidates.
And who names their kid “Comedy Show”?

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
She disagrees with me politically! I hope her baby is stillborn and she bleeds out! We're the good guys!

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
She disagrees with me politically! I hope her baby is stillborn and she bleeds out! We're the good guys!
Maybe she should abort her kid. Maybe she should abort herself. It’s the way of the Democrats.

LiddyRules

Maybe she should abort her kid. Maybe she should abort herself. It’s the way of the Democrats.
We're giving suicide to the Democrats now? So can Republicans not commit suicide or if they do do they then become Democrats?

LiddyRules

She looks like she's trying not to smile in that picture.
She's probably on drugs...JUST LIKE A FILTHY HIPPY DEMOCRAT WITH THEIR REEFER STICKS AND HACKEYSACK!

You think if--Allah forbid--the baby was stillborn Amy would eat it? Maybe not the whole thing, but at least like a foot, right?

Last edited:

LiddyRules

You think if--Allah forbid--the baby was stillborn Amy would eat it? Maybe not the whole thing, but at least like a foot at least, right?
No because she's a Democrat and vegetarian vegan organic free range! MONSANTO!!! GMOs?

Queen_Bona

She didn't lose the baby. She just fainted like a fat pregnant lady does from all the fat pregnant lady vomiting.