Amy Schumer stinks

Queen_Bona

"I have something to say to you, so click this link and look for yourself what I want to announce, it's hidden in there somewhere."

Fuck you, Amy Schumer. Nobody cared when you got married, nobody cares that you're preg.

DiggerNick

Donator
What the fuck is she doing?

Is she like Lena Dunham and has found such social cache (and heaped praise by Leftist lunatics) in intentionally disgusting people that that's now her default setting?

Queen_Bona

What the fuck is she doing?

Is she like Lena Dunham and has found such social cache (and heaped praise by Leftist lunatics) in intentionally disgusting people that that's now her default setting?
She thinks she's "normalizing" the more biological aspects of motherhood, like use of lactator and busted pussy. She's not helping anyone. She's just normalizing being a fucking slob that can't be bothered to get dressed and act like a human being. People who had children know all about breastfeeding and busted pussies (or belly busted by the c section). People who didn't don't care.

It's like staring at a car crash....except I'd rather see splayed open bodies punched through a windshield than that monstrousity

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
The sad thing is that is the best a guy that spends 90% of his posts ranting about Bleck crime and misrepresenting Deep State Bleck crime statistics could get.
@THE FEZ MAN has a point. Last I checked, anyone into ducking children should really explain themselves to avoid confusion.