'Anaconda' 3 and 4 shooting...starring the Hoff!

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
oooooh I can't get enough of the sequels!

Sony have commissioned a further two sequels to Luis Llosa's “Anaconda” – sans the original’s all-star cast. You’ll never guess who’ll be doing battle with the giant snake this time?

None other than ‘The Hoff’!

Yep, David Hasselhoff’s on River-Watch for the Don E. FauntLeRoy (“Urban Justice”; cinematographer on "Jeepers Creepers 2") directed sequels – both filming back to back. He’s joined by Crystal Allen (“Maid in Manhattan”), John Rhys Davies (“Lord of the Rings”) and Zoltan Butuc (“Funny Money”).

Ol’ fluffy chest plays a mercenary-for-hire who accepts a mission from a billionaire to capture a dangerous snake that could possibly help cure a terminal illness. I assume the rest of the bunch play, well, food?

The films – the first being titled “Anaconda 3 : The Offspring” - will be shot in – of course – Romania. It’s planned that they’ll premiere on the Sci Fi Channel before hitting DVD.

Ah, who says The Hoff’s over?
http://www.moviehole.net/news/20071006_anaconda_3_and_4_shooting.html

I didn't even know there was an 'Anaconda 2.'

Aizazzle

I always have a plan
Ugggghhhhhh!

This has all the markings of a

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
cinematographer on "Jeepers Creepers 2"
they’ll premiere on the Sci Fi Channel
That says it all. Who the fuck watches this shit? Are there that many retards in this country?

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
That says it all. Who the fuck watches this shit? Are there that many retards in this country?
i Fully Believe thAt there Are No better example of retarDs in thiS Fine couNtry of ours than two websites that shall go nameless

Top Bottom