And As The Artie Turns

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Present day Artie looks like John Belushi, assuming John didn't have the good common sense to just die.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I quit paying the bill, they keep calling me I told them to fuck off

Bobobie

My XM radio was stolen out of my car. The Meth addict must have thought it was a Sat-Nav. Never bothered getting another one.

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
6 Months free XM/Siri. Musically some great channels left. Get done work 3:30am, and I have Nick Dipaulo and Ron Bennington on the radio (99/103) .
Could be worse.
Still enjoy laughing on my ride home

I replaced my XMP3 when I got my smartphone, which can be problematic when the Gs run low but it saved some money. I still have the SkyFi boombox which I've had since 2004, I'm thinking of ditching that and being online exclusive. Still too much to enjoy on the platform.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
So he called into the show and hinted that a black gentleman who Vos knows, punched his bozo nose.

Bobobie

So he called into the show and hinted that a black gentleman who Vos knows, punched his bozo nose.
I love the running ryming gag ... Poured some whiskey in a jigger cuz my wife left me for a ...

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

I just hope Artie gets the help he needs and soon. He is not in a good place right now

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
This thread only being 3 pages proves how far Artie has fallen. We are so used to him not showing up for work and going in and out of rehab it barely phases us.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sixteen grand is a lot of money to a junkie. Pay a minder half to see the fuck up stays the course.