....and in other prostitution technology news...

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
This could be radio gold if the bbbboys weren't off next week.

An art-and-commerce initiative called The Aphrodite Project has developed GPS-enabled PLATFORM SHOES FOR PROSTITUTES. The shoes have "an audible alarm system, which emits a piercing noise to scare off attackers. The shoes are also outfitted with a built in GPS receiver and an emergency button that relays both the prostitute's location and a silent alarm signal to public emergency services. Where there are problematic relations with law enforcement.... the shoes will relay the signal to sex workers' rights groups."

Here's the website: http://theaphroditeproject.tv/

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Finally, my dream of fucking a space whore can come to pass.

Simby91 said:
The shoes are also outfitted with a built in GPS receiver and an emergency button that relays the prostitute's location and a silent alarm signal to public emergency services.

I wonder if the signal penetrates car trunks.

no shit, there are facts missing from this story that we need to know and NOW!!!

Exactly, I mean they'd have to be waterproof right? What if the drool from her sucking ****** cock collects into a pool around the shoes and electrocutes both of them? ummm....nevermind.

MAV

Exactly, I mean they'd have to be waterproof right? What if the drool from her sucking ****** cock collects into a pool around the shoes and electrocutes both of them? ummm....nevermind.
a good start? well......err....i mean....

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
next they need to design shoes that look like they are from this decade

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Saw some 'ho's in Atlantic City a few weeks ago who had shoes very similar ... without the GPS though.

The GPS is also a great way for the pimps to keep an eye on their girls

Good to know that we're tracking hoookers and pedos before people that don't pay taxes.

makes perfect sense to me.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
What are they gonna name it? Ho-Jack???

Spoondini

and they're having a showing in newark of all places.. oddly appropriate