And that's Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh!

Steve McQueen

heartless fuck
It's My Birthday!
Now that Kavanaugh's in, it's the UN report on climate change that is the fault of evil Republucans.

Surely, this is the issue that will bring down Trump.

KRSOne

Why would a known cocksman like John Mayer insert himself into this? Even if hes never assaulted anyone, you know there are probably a few ladies out there he did not treat well and still have a grudge.

Ben put together a great segment highlighting all the Hollywood hypocrites.

Last edited:

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I heard Bill and Hillary are doing some kind of stadium tour. Are these whiny cunts going to show up and protest?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
So a dozen half-wits will purchase tickets and they'll have to cancel the whole thing for some reason.
You must not live in a lib area. All these fucks are convinced he just can't stop graping women.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
You must not live in a lib area. All these fucks are convinced he just can't stop graping women.
That's why he has an all-female law clerk contingent.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I just hope none of them ever get fired, or the obvious next step is more accusations.
He should hire that Omarosa character. I heard she needs a job. What could go wrong?

TheLoon

"Hey hey ho ho" is the worst chant.

These people are the dictionary definition of corny...hey hey ho ho hope your parents die in the nearest fire they can find...oh! Also after contracting aids and colon cancer and undergoing chemo and radiation only for it not to work but work well enough so they suffer before eventually dying in that aforementioned fire...also I hope they stub their toes on the way to the blaze

TheLoon

It mostly is. Theoretically RvW can be overturned **IF** it somehow made it back up to the SC in some fashion and **IF** they agreed to hear the case and **IF** they had a majority opinion.
That's a lot of "ifs" and the odds of this ever happening are pretty slim
Scare tactic bullshit

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
These people are the dictionary definition of corny...hey hey ho ho hope your parents die in the nearest fire they can find...oh! Also after contracting aids and colon cancer and undergoing chemo and radiation only for it not to work but work well enough so they suffer before eventually dying in that aforementioned fire...also I hope they stub their toes on the way to the blaze
That part about stubbing their toe was just mean spirited sir. Unnecessary.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
That part about stubbing their toe was just mean spirited sir. Unnecessary.
Indeed. A bridge too far. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

Fred West

The Arsenal fans showed the democrats how to protest an accused r@pist. They didn't listen!

lajikal

Chief Justice refers judicial misconduct complaints against Kavanaugh to 10th Circuit federal appeals court
October 10

Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. on Wednesday referred more than a dozen judicial misconduct complaints filed recently against Brett M. Kavanaugh to a federal appeals court in Colorado.