And that's Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh!

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I sent an email to my Senator(Donnelley) telling him to defecate in his headwear over his part in the Kavanaugh debacle.

Finally got a canned response back. He's obviously freaking out about the damage that was done by his party's autistic behavior during that national disgrace, and here's the explanation/attempt at damage control that one of his flunkies sent me.

The relevant bit is highlighted.

Well, tanks fer nootin.

Boy, it sure took a lot of words to tell me what I already knew, and explain nothing.

Sorry, Joe... may your hat remain shat.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I sent an email to my Senator(Donnelley) telling him to defecate in his headwear over his part in the Kavanaugh debacle.

Finally got a canned response back. He's obviously freaking out about the damage that was done by his party's autistic behavior during that national disgrace, and here's the explanation/attempt at damage control that one of his flunkies sent me.

The relevant bit is highlighted.

Well, tanks fer nootin.

Boy, it sure took a lot of words to tell me what I already knew, and explain nothing.

Sorry, Joe... may your hat remain shat.
You know you are getting old when you start emailing senators.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jesus H. Christ...

"Republicans aren't taking the Kavanaugh accusers seriously!"

He's been a Supreme Court Justice for weeks, but they're still investigating these claims. They talked to this woman YESTERDAY! Of course it turns out she's a 70-year-old democrat activist from Kentucky who's never even met Kavanaugh, but they still fucking investigated.

Meanwhile

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Because, if we did, then noone would be willing to come forward with knowingly false accusations.
And the dems would have zero pages in their playbook. Their playbook only has one page as it is that says: " Phase 1:Are they conservative? A. If no then do nothing. B If yes did they do something without your consent? A If yes tell the world. B If no then make up heinous story about grape and tell the world. Phase 2: Did it make them resign? A If yes virtue signal. B If no reeeeee louder and get more people to accuse target of grape and reeeee. Phase 3: Did it now make them resign? A If yes virtue signal. B If no go back and repeat Phase 2B. Phase 4: Profit

KRSOne

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
It's so weird we can have people that fucked up out on the streets.
We wouldnt if the damn hippy commies didnt get all state asylums shut down. Pfftt inhumane conditions my ass. Those moonbats like to play with their poop. Inhumane is that thw nurses and orderlies werent paid nearly enough to deal with those lunatics and they wondered why they beat them with sticks and shock therapy or give them lobotomys. Only way not to end up sitting next to em when youre only making $6hr (would be $12hr today roughly) to deal with em

Creasy Bear

Donator

They just released a 414-page report regarding the investigation into the Kav accusers.

In short... "You're lying scumbags, and now you're gonna pay."

Creasy Bear

Donator
You really think anyone is going to pay? I hope so but Id be surprised.
CPL will probably get disbarred, but that's basically a forgone conclusion from multiple angles. Everybody else will more than likely skate.

domelogic

They just released a 414-page report regarding the investigation into the Kav accusers.

In short... "You're lying scumbags, and now you're gonna pay."

Yup. Read the first 20 pages and not a single person or evidence supported any of those accusations. Only 2 were referred for breaking the law. Two of the senators that brought forth fake stories did not produce the people who made the claims. They all need to pay a price for this shitbut sadly it does seem like happens anymore.

How can anyone read this and think that enough was not done to find out what happened. The good senator was correct: gawd help us if the Dems gets power back.