And that's Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh!

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Every Democrat Senator up for re-election in states where Trump won and voted against Kavanaugh lost their seats. :D

Of course, this is assuming Rick Scott gets declared the winner here in FL.

Floyd1977

So take this one with a grain of salt, but my mother was telling me her sister’s bridge partner was at a country club event in New Canaan, supposedly (again grain of salt) Kavanaugh’s and Blasey-Ford’s parents were both in attendance. Supposedly, Blaseys apologized to the Kavanaughs and admitted that their daughter was (paraphrasing) on the loopy side (who knew?). Also it turns out that Blasey-Ford was once locally known as “Blowsey” (again, who knew?)

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
So take this one with a grain of salt, but my mother was telling me her sister’s bridge partner was at a country club event in New Canaan, supposedly (again grain of salt) Kavanaugh’s and Blasey-Ford’s parents were both in attendance. Supposedly, Blaseys apologized to the Kavanaughs and admitted that their daughter was (paraphrasing) on the loopy side (who knew?). Also it turns out that Blasey-Ford was once locally known as “Blowsey” (again, who knew?)
I'll buy it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Was Kavanaugh also at 31 Flavors that night and didn’t make it into Ben Stein’s class the next day?

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
She's going to be a useful idiot for them while Big Don is in office and even well beyond. They still parade Anita Hill around decades later.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Every Democrat Senator up for re-election in states where Trump won and voted against Kavanaugh lost their seats. :D
Except for Tester staying in his seat in my state..............despite making a promise that he wouldn't run for a third term.

Fucking Missoula.

That raging cunt's 15-year-old high-pitched valley girl voice HAS TO BE on purpose because she knows how annoying it is. It's gotta be. No one is just naturally THAT FUCKING ANNOYING without having to work at it. She's trolling us all, I swear to fucking Christ. She just makes me want to bang my head against the wall every time I hear it.

Ditto for her insistence on using vocal fry at the end of EVERY sentence. Even the bitches on TV commercials don't use vocal fry this much.

She seriously makes me want to hit something.

DiggerNick

Donator
Her vocal fry drives me nuts. Who cares what this loony bitch has to say at this point?
Milo's appearance as 'Christine Blazing Faggot' brought this up. Why is a woman of this age speaking with the vocal fry and uptalk of 21 year-old?

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
When someone's intonation is off like that I feel a strong urge to Stone Cold stunner them. Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
When someone's intonation is off like that I feel a strong urge to Stone Cold stunner them. Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Id love nothing more than to see Randy Orton give Pelosi an RKO out of nowhere like in those cheesey but funny af semi animated RKO YouTube videos. Preferably like the one he "gave" a crashing test ICBM

Last edited:

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Remember when the Democrats promised to keep aggressively investigating the claims against Kavanaugh even after he was sworn in?

How's that coming along?

domelogic

https://truepundit.com/suspect-in-k...ssessed-senate-data-doj-may-hide-the-details/

A former Senate aide charged with doxxing Republican senators and extorting a witness comes from an elite family with ties to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee.

Prosecutors signaled Tuesday that they might give the aide, Jackson Cosko, a plea deal that would prevent the facts of the case from ever being learned publicly.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator