And that's Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh!

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I just read through the full version of that hit piece on Kavanaugh. This was right in the middle:

Other leads we pursued neither indicted nor exonerated Kavanaugh.

That's not how it works, you ditzy twats. This should've been the entire article:

We conducted hundreds of interviews with principal players in Kavanaugh’s education, career, and confirmation. We read thousands of documents. We reviewed hours of television interviews, along with reams of newspaper, magazine, and digital coverage. We studied maps of Montgomery Country, Maryland, as well as housing-renovation plans and court records. We watched Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings multiple times. And we ain't find shit.

The end.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Aryana Pressley has filed impeachment papers on Kav, who likes beer.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/1...laimed-they-were-silent/#.XYFNp15dX1E.twitter
The people who allegedly witnessed the event—Kavanaugh’s friends Kevin Genda, David Todd, and David White—have kept mum about it. Kavanaugh has denied it. If such an incident had occurred, Kavanaugh said, it would have been the “talk of campus.”​

It is not true that the alleged witnesses kept mum. This is another major error by The New York Times reporters.

In the original, much-mocked New Yorker article putting forth Ramirez’s then-shaky claims (she has since firmed up her memories, according to Pogrebin and Kelly), Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer wrote:

One of the male classmates who Ramirez said egged on Kavanaugh denied any memory of the party. ‘I don’t think Brett would flash himself to Debbie, or anyone, for that matter,’ he said. Asked why he thought Ramirez was making the allegation, he responded, ‘I have no idea.’ The other male classmate who Ramirez said was involved in the incident commented, ‘I have zero recollection.’
In a statement, two of those male classmates who Ramirez alleged were involved in the incident, the wife of a third male student she said was involved, and one other classmate, Dan Murphy, disputed Ramirez’s account of events: ‘We were the people closest to Brett Kavanaugh during his first year at Yale. He was a roommate to some of us, and we spent a great deal of time with him, including in the dorm where this incident allegedly took place. Some of us were also friends with Debbie Ramirez during and after her time at Yale. We can say with confidence that if the incident Debbie alleges ever occurred, we would have seen or heard about it—and we did not. The behavior she describes would be completely out of character for Brett. In addition, some of us knew Debbie long after Yale, and she never described this incident until Brett’s Supreme Court nomination was pending. Editors from the New Yorker contacted some of us because we are the people who would know the truth, and we told them that we never saw or heard about this.’​

Pogrebin and Kelly’s work has a pattern of omitting exculpatory evidence that supports Kavanaugh’s consistent claim that he never sexually assaulted anyone. The Atlantic piece is excerpted from the book, which has the same error. Oddly, the book quotes the statement on page 140 and page 141, which they characterize as disloyal to Ramirez.

domelogic

Read this thread. A book going after kav shows what a smear job this was. Not surprising the lengths these lefties will go to

Still doesn't explain why Ford in the first place. It seems like thin motivation to want to put yourself in front of millions of eyes and lie because you don't like a president and/or his nominee. "Anonymous" victim writes letter to Feinstein. Feinstein mobilizes her donors to provide support to Washington. Feinstein also mobilizes the media to start their hack and slash campaign. But I have to believe that Ford was in on this from the beginning (i.e. the letter was just a cover to get her involved) and not some random author with a chip on her shoulder.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Still doesn't explain why Ford in the first place. It seems like thin motivation to want to put yourself in front of millions of eyes and lie because you don't like a president and/or his nominee. "Anonymous" victim writes letter to Feinstein. Feinstein mobilizes her donors to provide support to Washington. Feinstein also mobilizes the media to start their hack and slash campaign. But I have to believe that Ford was in on this from the beginning (i.e. the letter was just a cover to get her involved) and not some random author with a chip on her shoulder.
Ford, because Monica McLean.
The timing is indeed quite suspicious.

None of this was Ford's idea. She was a hapless dumbbell who was suckered into this by the mastermind.

Monica McClean.

She was an FBI agent who worked in California(where Ford lives), and also with the notoriously-salty Southern District of NY courts.

She was an FBI agent who "retired" in 2016. Hmm, what happened in 2016?

She was a high school classmate, and lifelong friend of Ford, and she was one of the signers of the "we believe her letter".

McClean cooked the whole "Smear Kavanaugh" scheme up, but, she couldn't play the role of "the victim" herself, because it would've looked way too fishy her being so connected to the same FBI swamp rats that tried to frame Trump with the Russian bullshit.

So she got her lifelong friend, and perfect "victim" to play the part. McClean put everything together, and made it all happen.

McClean tried to keep herself mostly out of it, because she knows her fingerprints all over this makes it stink on ice. Notice she didn't come forward as "the friend who was there at the party with Ford", again, because that would've stunk to high heaven. So she just picked a high school friend of theirs that they prayed would go along with the scheme, but the friend didn't play along(even after they tried to pressure her to play ball) and so McLean and Ford threw her under the bus and slandered her as not remembering the party, or Kavanaugh, because of her "health issues"(a blatant lie). The one, and only, other sap they got to play along with the scheme was Ford's husband. They got him to confirm the "recovered memory" fairytale. That's it... that was all the "corroboration" they managed to gin up.

The notes from the therapist's "recovered memory" session, and the polygraph test(McClean's FBI connections), all of that was McLean-manufactured bullshit. And that's why none of it has been handed over to the FBI despite numerous official requests being made.

McLean cooked this whole bullshit scheme up because she saw an opportunity to fuck over Trump hard, and Ford went along with it because she's a brainwashed California college campus radical liberal, and she's a dummy who had no idea it was going to blow up as big as it did. She thought she could be "the face" behind the scheme that McClean cooked up, and just sign the letter, and do a few interviews with friendly Democrats, and that's all it would take to torpedo Kavanaugh, and motherfuck Trump.

Ford is clearly too dumb to put together an operation like this, but this is exactly the kind of scheme a Trump-hating, Obama-loving lifelong FBI agent could, and would, cook up.
It was McLean's idea from the very beginning. She knew Kavanaugh in high school(she was the fat piggy girl that Kav didn't even know existed), and she figured a mere #MeToo accusation would be enough to scuttle his shit, and she was nearly right.

She couldn't play the victim herself, because she was too connected to the Obama swamp, thus then, her dumbbell friend Blasey Ford.

Ford was the perfect patsy, and she was a complete dumbell who believed it when Monica McLean told her all she'd have to do was sign a letter, fly around in a private jet, have a private chat with Feinstein, play queen victim-hero for a day, and that would be that.

By the time it dawned on dumbell that she was caught up in the shitnado, there was no going back.

Last edited:
Ford, because Monica McLean.

It was McLean's idea from the very beginning. She knew Kavanaugh in high school(she was the fat piggy girl that Kav didn't even know existed), and she figured a mere #MeToo accusation would be enough to scuttle his shit, and she was nearly right.

She couldn't play the victim herself, because she was too connected to the Obama swamp, thus then, her dumbbell friend Blasey Ford.

Ford was the perfect patsy, and she was a complete dumbell who believed it when Monica McLean told her all she'd have to do was sign a letter, have a private chat with Feinstein, and that would be that.

By the time it dawned on dumbell that she was caught up in the shitnado, there was no going back.
That makes sense. And then they had to do Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon to try to make it look like it was just a bunch of concerned citizens worried about the surrounding allegations. When in reality it is all connected back to Clinton and the Dem machine.

EDITED: Basically it was "Let's call the slutty girl in High School that had more game than Wilt Chamberlain for a few years and convince her that Kavanaugh was one of her conquests. She won't mind giving a few closed door interviews".

Creasy Bear

Donator
That makes sense. And then they had to do Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon to try to make it look like it was just a bunch of concerned citizens worried about the surrounding allegations. When in reality it is all connected back to Clinton and the Dem machine.

EDITED: Basically it was "Let's call the slutty girl in High School that had more game than Wilt Chamberlain for a few years and convince her that Kavanaugh was one of her conquests. She won't mind giving a few closed door interviews".
They didn't even do a good job of the Six Degrees game. There's piggo McLean standing right behind Ford on national television. Her greasy hockprints are smeared all over the entire clown show.

From the transcript of Blasey Ford's questioning by Arizona prosecutor Rachel Mitchell-

MITCHELL: The second is the letter that you wrote to Senator Feinstein, dated the — July 30th of this year.

MITCHELL: Did you write the letter yourself?

FORD: I did.

MITCHELL: And I — since it’s dated July 30th, did you write it on that date?

FORD: I believe so. I — it sounds right. I was in Rehoboth, Delaware, at the time. I could look into my calendar and try to figure that out. It seemed…

MITCHELL: Was it written on or about that date?

FORD: Yes, yes. I traveled, I think, the 26th of July to Rehoboth, Delaware. So that makes sense, because I wrote it from there.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Another tidbit.

Blasey Ford's social media history was scrubbed hard before she came forward. People who were familiar with Blasey Ford have said that her bookface was filled with Obama nutswinging and Trump butthurt, but it was scrubbed so that she could be presented as unbiased and non-political.

Her digital footprint was scrubbed so thoroughly(even archiving sites like the wayback machine were scrubbed) that it basically had to be a professional job.

Does dingbat Ford look like a l33t haxor of the bauds to you?

Gee, maybe the sositch grease of certain hefty gal who worked for the FBI for 24 years may be smeared all over that too.

domelogic

They didn't even do a good job of the Six Degrees game. There's piggo McLean standing right behind Ford on national television. Her greasy hockprints are smeared all over the entire clown show.

There real downfall as always is the internet. The plan like the spygate plan would work if this was still the nineties. For some reason they still think the msm can cover for them and everyone in this country believes them. Trump fucked them hard. His fake news, enemy of the people has worked which means they were doomed to fail from the beginning.

The amount of people it took to put this and those other fake storied women together is amazing. Utilized all their contacts and it still did not work. Make no mistake they will pay for that and deservedly so.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
There real downfall as always is the internet. The plan like the spygate plan would work if this was still the nineties. For some reason they still think the msm can cover for them and everyone in this country believes them. Trump fucked them hard. His fake news, enemy of the people has worked which means they were doomed to fail from the beginning.

The amount of people it took to put this and those other fake storied women together is amazing. Utilized all their contacts and it still did not work. Make no mistake they will pay for that and deservedly so.
And how do they get such good representation? Who are they contacting first or are they contacting anyone at all and it's the other way around.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

Best laid plans of hippos and men.