And that's Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh!

domelogic

And how do they get such good representation? Who are they contacting first or are they contacting anyone at all and it's the other way around.

The whole thing is part of their plan. They have billionaires, millionaires, msm, lawyers, politicians, etc. that are all part of this plan. The idea comes from their think tank and then they put out requests to help. Once they have those things in place, then they find their “patsys”. Count how many they are up to. The well will never go dry for them as every single one of them has been paid well. Just ask Ford.

So this is till a thing. Libtards are impervious to facts.

Who cares if all 3 supposed witnesses, including her female friend, claim they don't remember that ever happening.

Give us money and we will keep making false raype accusations.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I hope they just piss him off enough that he rules against the liberals in every case that comes before the court for the next 40 years.

I hope they just piss him off enough that he rules against the liberals in every case that comes before the court for the next 40 years.
I wish but I can't think of one right wing activist judge. They all just do their job and interpret the law instead of creating law like leftist activist judges.

You will not see these people at Keith Ellison events.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
The left tried to beat Kavanaugh by both misinformation and volume of accusers. Again, get 10 people to lie and have them say he assaulted or rayped them. While each one of them can be exposed as frauds, it'll still leave people thinking, "Wow, there were still 10 people that felt he treated them poorly and it probably means at least 1 of them is likely true, Kavanaugh just got away with it."

Now, they're hoping you've forgotten how ridiculous Blasey Ford was and how some of the other accusers didn't even know the guy. One day, they're hoping his reputation will be so destroyed that they'll eventually have the power to remove him and get their lefty activist judge in there.

They would love more to just smear Trump to the point that he's removed in disgrace and they feel much of what he did should be undone, including the Gorsuch and Kavanaugh appointments. That, as we all know, is a pipe dream...but you know that's what many of them are thinking.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I wish but I can't think of one right wing activist judge. They all just do their job and interpret the law instead of creating law like leftist activist judges.

Nowadays interpreting the law as written in right wing activism.

So this is till a thing. Libtards are impervious to facts.

Who cares if all 3 supposed witnesses, including her female friend, claim they don't remember that ever happening.

Give us money and we will keep making false raype accusations.
that insanity thinks conservatives are crazy. Formal dinner event and that is what you pull. Yup people with brains in America will back you now

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff

I don't expect him to be an activist judge. I expect him to be a "fuck these pieces of shit" judge.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The left tried to beat Kavanaugh by both misinformation and volume of accusers. Again, get 10 people to lie and have them say he assaulted or rayped them. While each one of them can be exposed as frauds, it'll still leave people thinking, "Wow, there were still 10 people that felt he treated them poorly and it probably means at least 1 of them is likely true, Kavanaugh just got away with it."

Now, they're hoping you've forgotten how ridiculous Blasey Ford was and how some of the other accusers didn't even know the guy. One day, they're hoping his reputation will be so destroyed that they'll eventually have the power to remove him and get their lefty activist judge in there.

They would love more to just smear Trump to the point that he's removed in disgrace and they feel much of what he did should be undone, including the Gorsuch and Kavanaugh appointments. That, as we all know, is a pipe dream...but you know that's what many of them are thinking.

Expect this and a ton more to ramp up if rbg is actually on deaths door. 3 is to much to overcome for them