And The Award For Worst Person Ever Goes To....

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
This fatty.

I’m supersizing to be the world’s fattest woman, says 52st mother of two (but she’s only halfway there)

Obese model Susanne Eman is saying 'Supersize Me' for real - in her bid to become the fattest woman ever.

The 52-stone bombshell aims to reach a whopping 115 stone, or 1,600lb, by guzzling at least 20,000 calories a day.

Susanne, 32, from Arizona, USA, hopes to pass the half-way milestone of 57 stones by the end of the year.

The single mother-of-two believes she's already overtaken former biggest mum Donna Simpson, 43, from New Jersey, who weighs 50 stones.

And Susanne - who is creating a stir among fans of 'Super Size Big Beautiful Women' (SSBBWs) - plans to increase her calorie-intake to keep gaining.

‘I'd love to find out if it's humanly possible to reach a ton,’ she said. ‘A previous record holder was 1,600lbs (115 stone) , so I have to be at least that.

Little and large: Ms Eman poses back to back with her sister Cassie, 26

My next goal is to be 57 stone (800lbs) by the end of the year.

‘At my current rate of growth, I should be 115 stone by age 41 or 42.’

Susanne visits the supermarket once a month with sons Gabriel, 16, and Brendin, 12, and spends up to eight hours filling six trollies.

‘It's like a full day's work,’ said Susanne, who uses a motorised scooter, but astonishingly believes she can stay healthy.

She added: ‘The bigger I get, the better I feel. I feel more confident and sexy. Why shouldn't I push the limits and see how fat I can get and stay healthy?’

Susanne's bizarre mission began after she couldn't stop gaining weight naturally.
'Two years ago I hit 35 stone because I was losing my battle against weight gain,’ she said.
‘I noticed I actually started attracting more men, and it made me feel good.’

The unemployed mother - who cannot work because of her weight - claims she stays active by doing simple exercises and having regular health checks.

‘I go for a waddle and do stretches and exercises every day,’ she said. 'My muscles need to hold up to my weight, so I have to stay strong.

‘I take my blood pressure once a week, and every day, after I exercise, I take readings of my other vitals. I use a pulse oximeter to measure the concentration of oxygen in my blood stream.
‘And I take my blood sugar levels just like a diabetic. If either of the readings go above a certain level, I'll immediately contact my doctor for advice.

‘If I was to get sick, I've arranged for my sister to take care of my kids.

Supermarket sweep: Ms Eman spends an incredible eight hours stocking up for the month

‘I haven't gone near the danger zones yet though.’

Despite warnings from her doctor that her bizarre experiment could kill her, Susanne insists she wants to break the record.

Dr Patrick Flite said: ‘She's really playing Russian roulette with her life with this goal. There are well-documented complications that come with morbid obesity.

‘I would never encourage anyone to be doing what Susanne is doing.’

Dr Flite said Susanne's medical checks showed no current problems, adding: ‘She's capable of making her own decisions. I don't see any psychiatric problems or anything else wrong.’

But Susanne admitted she's taken steps to protect her children in the future.

‘The boys do notice my diet and that I eat more each day,’ she said.

‘I tell them that everybody likes different things. If I'm making something fatty and they want something healthy, then I make us different meals.’

Susanne even acts as an online agony aunt for other potential SSBBWs.

‘I want to break the stigma that being fat is a bad thing,’ she said. ‘I remind other fat people that it is OK for them to be that way.

‘The message I want to get across is for people to accept others for who they are.’

She wasn't always obese: Ms Eman aged 19 with her two sons, Brendin, centre, and Gabriel, right, in 1998
Some more awful pics here.

PS: I wanna poke the sister.

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
I hope a sniper takes her out. I am fat, but Jesus Christ.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
She should be institutionalized and put on a low-calorie diet against her will.

icculus1284

May 16, 2007
Fort Collins
She reminds me of one of my cats.

Tiny little feet and head, but a body much more disproportionate.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Selfish cunt

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
God damn it, I thought I had that award locked up.

Don't stories like this come from Britain like every couple of months? Are Clizzyfrozzers and Nesterprints really that good?

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
This woman needs to be institutionalized, at least for the sake of her kids. Either that, or taken out behind the chemical shed...

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
I don't think any bullet could penetrate all the 28 layers of body fat she has collected over the years.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
How about we start by allowing insurers to turn her away, and doctors to refuse treatment over this? How 'bout that, instead of even more thuggery?

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
‘I'd love to find out if it's humanly possible to reach a ton,’ she said.
I would too, actually. That's why I don't want her to die right away.

sniper2323

The true north Idaho P.O.W.
Aug 3, 2006
Far North Idaho is Home
As Jeff Foxworthy said, "OMG somebody slept with that woman!!!"

It reminds me of a parody I heard once, "She weighed in at 16 ton what do you get?"

Fezman must have lost his internet, as he hasn't responded. Can someone check on him?

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Unfortunately I think she is the ONLY thing on this planet that an M1 Abrahm's "silver bullet" would not be able to penetrate.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I cant wait for the follow up story when local authorities are cutting a 10' wide hole in her bedroom wall to get the rotting corpse out.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I will take this time to mention I want to bang Cassie.

And oh how her sons must hate her.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
How much is this cunt costing our country? Wasn't the stated purpose of welfare, unemployment, food stamps, subsidized housing, etc to help people get on their feet? If someone publicly states that they have no intention of doing so, we should either cut them off or kill them. I'm cool with both options.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Thinking cage match with this heifer...

NJ woman attempting to become world's fattest lady

Dream big!

A New Jersey woman, who now tips the scales at 604 pounds, said it’d be a "fantasy" to gobble her way to fame and someday weigh 1,000 pounds.

"When you have a 3-year-old daughter and you’re trying to run a household, things like this tend to be a fantasy," Simpson told The Post today.

The 42-year-old Old Bridge resident insists she has no realistic hopes of ever making 1,000 pounds, but will try her best to consume, wolf, munch and devour her way to hog heaven.

PHOTOS: DONNA SIMPSON GUNNING TO BE WORLD'S FATTEST LADY

It’s such a hefty task, that Simpson would have to consume Jets coach Rex Ryan — 350 pounds before his stomach-staple surgery this past weekend — just to get close.

Donna Simpson, who wears XXXXXXXL clothing, eats McDonald's takeout at her home in Old Bridge, NJ.

"This whole thousand-pound goal has gotten blown way out of proportion," Simpson said of her pie-in-the-sky dreams.

"This is a fantasy of mine. It’s not reality, yet everyone takes this and runs with it."

Simpson claims she only wants to be recognized as the heaviest woman to ever give birth.

She weighed 532 pounds in 2007 when her daughter Jacqueline was born.

A rep for the Guinness World Record said there is no category for biggest birth mom, but the UK-based outfit has received paperwork from Simpson — asking to be named biggest to give birth and heaviest living woman.

Guinness is thinking about creating a biggest birth mom category and considering Simpson’s application to be named largest living woman.

The biggest woman ever recorded was Rosalie Bradford, of Auburndale, Fla., who weighed in at 1,199 pounds in 1987. Before Bradford died at age 63 in 2007, she was the heaviest living woman.

Guinness denies it’s encouraging Simpson and other freaks, only chronicling what they’d be doing naturally.

"We’re not pushing people out there to eat, we’re in no way asking them to live an unhealthy lifestyle," said Guinness spokeswoman Jamie Panas.

"From out point of view, these people are out there and we’re just reporting it like you are. We’re just impartially chronicling superlatives."

Panas admitted, however, that Guinness had to end a category for fattest pet, fearing that owners were stuffing their fury, four-legged pals just for a record.

In her "fantasy," Simpson would zoom up to 1,000 in two years with a steady diet of 12,000 calories per day. An average woman should consume no more than 2,000.

"My favorite food is sushi, but unlike others I can sit and eat 70 big pieces of sushi in one go," she told London’s Daily Mail. "I do love cakes and sweet things, doughnuts are my favorite."

To help pick up the tab on her $750-a-week eating habit, Simpson puts herself on the Internet where people can pay to watch her eat.

"I love eating and people love watching me eat," she told the British newspaper. "It makes people happy, and I’m not harming anyone."

Simpson said her 49-year-old, 150-pound boyfriend Philippe Gouamba, has encouraged her to eat more.

"I think he’d like it if I was bigger," she added. "He’s a real belly man, and completely supports me."
Link

DJ Evel Ed

MayYourCumCrustedCocksBeConstantlyCoveredInCunt
Nov 30, 2003
Up your ass!
How much is this cunt costing our country? Wasn't the stated purpose of welfare, unemployment, food stamps, subsidized housing, etc to help people get on their feet? If someone publicly states that they have no intention of doing so, we should either cut them off or kill them. I'm cool with both options.

Can she get disability since she can't work? Blue parking placard? I don't think a disability should be self inflicted but I guess it could be. She's no different than a suicidal person trying to kill themselves. I think you can get disability from attempted suicide. Is that right?

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Even after she dies its going to cost... hernia operations for the EMTs who have to remove her carcass, new suspension for the flat bed ambulance and the 1000's of board feet to make her coffin.

Sep 28, 2010
For some reason I want to unload a flurry of punches on her fupa. And not because of violent urges, it looks really fun.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.