And the winner of the Teacher's Aide of the Year goes to...

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
This good egg who had group sex with retards.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Teache...up-sex-with-students-on-campus-188107671.html

TUCSON, Ariz. -- A teacher's aide atAmphitheater High School in Tucson is accused of having sexual contact with several students while on campus.
Tucson police detectives arrested Clarice Lee, 22, on four counts of sexual misconduct with a minor. She was booked into the Pima County Jail.

A Tucson police officer working off duty at the school Tuesday morning was advised by staff members of an alleged incident involving Lee and multiple students. Detectives from the Child Sexual Assault Unit responded to continue the investigation.

According to the detectives, Lee and six male students went to a location on campus during their lunch period on Jan. 18 where Lee allegedly engaged in sexual contact with two 18-year-olds and sexual intercourse with a 16-year-old in front of three other students.

Detectives said one of the students filmed the incident with his cellphone.

Lee has been employed as a teacher's aide for special needs children at Amphi High School since August.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
You're supposed to fuck the principal if you want to keep retards enrolled. Stupid bitch got it mixed up.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
where were these chicks when i was in school?

jules

uppity taxpayer
Jul 24, 2005
south jersey
i just do not fuckin understand young guys these days!!!
fuckin special needs or not, who doesnt know to keep their fuckin mouth shut when you find a fuckin situation like this????????

forget stupid katy perry with her stupid 'teenage dream' song, THIS IS A TEENAGE DREAM!!!

holy fuck man youth really is wasted on young assholes

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Oh yes, I would fuck that fat tongued blabber mouth.
Fun with Punctuation.

Oh and fist of an angry god and all. Something about her does it for me.

And we don't know she was didleing special needs kids. She may not shit where she eats.

Unlike her normal students who are likely to eat what they shit.

And really, 22 and 16? Nigga please.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
i just do not fuckin understand young guys these days!!!
fuckin special needs or not, who doesnt know to keep their fuckin mouth shut when you find a fuckin situation like this????????

forget stupid katy perry with her stupid 'teenage dream' song, THIS IS A TEENAGE DREAM!!!

holy fuck man youth really is wasted on young assholes
I just do not fucking understand some guys these days. Who doesn't know to keep their fucking mouth shut when they know significant things about Katy Perry songs?

:action-sm

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Since it happened during lunch I'm gonna guess the students had all their chromosomes. I don't think they stick the trainables in with the general population in huge crowded cafeterias, but in one of those special quiet closet-sized rooms in the out-of-the-way corner of the school all their classes are in. Someone would probably notice if one or more of them was missing, even for lunch.

Come to think of it I think they're pretty much constantly monitored. If not, think of how much more often retard raype would be in the news. How hard could it be? Horny unlaid freshmen would be picking them off like newborn gazelles.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
I'd definitely throw my cum at her.