OpieRadio Logo
Anthony Cumia Show Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Android phones

Discussion in 'Mobile Devices' started by VMS, Feb 16, 2011.

1. JoeyDVDZ

JoeyDVDZ Mr. Mojo Rising!

Go S8. Aside from Samsung's shitty customer service and shady practices with regard to their Gear VR promotions, the phone itself truly is a work of art. It's the most comfortable, smoothest, most beautifully designed piece of tech I've ever held in my hand.

chumpy likes this.
  2. somnarium

somnarium deftones or somefuckin' body

I'm loving my Pixel XL, has been without issue in the three months or so that I've had it. It has all the features you gotta have and looks pretty doing it (the screen, the phone itself is kind of a mish mash).

Otherwise, from experience I too can vouch for Samsung products. They are the top of the line and have features you never even thought of. The only disadvantage is all the bloatware they come with that can't be removed.

3. JoeyDVDZ

So after battling it out with Samsung's promotions department for a combined six hours of on hold, I finally got my Gear VR approved. Holy balls, what a battle.

4. JoeyDVDZ

Actually, as far as the bloatware, the games can be removed with no issue. The Samsung specific & carrier specific stuff, not so much. Still, surprisingly lean, bloat-wise, this time around.

5. Cunt Smasher

Cunt Smasher Caligula Jr.

Some stuff you can disable. Settings/apps/all[​IMG]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk