Andy Kaufman Found Alive!!

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
Andy Kaufman alive and well in Albuquerque, N.M., and video proves it, zealous fans claim

'Taxi' star died of cancer in 1984, but 'disciples' believe faking death was prankster's greatest joke

By Ethan Sacks / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Thursday, May 23, 2013, 12:32 PM

A video has emerged purporting to show that Andy Kaufman, who most of the world believes died of cancer in 1984, is still alive in New Mexico.

If a small group of zealous Andy Kaufman fans are to believed, the “Taxi” star is alive and well and in the midst of his greatest joke ever.
While most of the rest of the world believes the May 16, 1984, death certificate that states the comic actor succumbed to cancer, a grainy video has surfaced that purports to show Kaufman living under an assumed name in Albuquerque, N.M.

KRQE

Fans of Andy Kaufman believe this man in Albuquerque, N.M., is actually the late comic.
“I don't know if it's him or not. But that one black and white one where it shows his face, it looks like it could possibly be him,” writer Jack Bristow told Albuquerque’s KRQE-TV.
“I do find it fascinating and I think there's a very strong possibility that this could be for real,” he said.

New Mexico license plates can be seen in the video, giving credibility to the location, at least.
At the heart of the conspiracy theory is Stephen D. Maddox, a man who once ran the site AndyKaufmanLives.com and later claimed to Kaufman “disciples” that he is in fact the comic’s biological son, according to a recent in-depth report on the subject on The Huffington Post.
Maddox, who has disappeared for long stretches at a time, resurfaced with a video that shows an older man with a resemblance to Kaufman in New Mexico. According to the tale, Kaufman, when approached, wanted nothing to do with his purported biological son.

Andy Kaufman, top left, with the rest of the cast of the '70s sitcom 'Taxi.'
If the man in the video is indeed the now 64-year-old Kaufman, he’s traded show business for a position behind the cash register at a local convenience store. He’d have a lot to answer from the family and friends who buried him.
"I know people at the wake in Long Island literally leaned over the casket and said, 'Andy, if you're faking, please stop,' Bob Pagini, a noted hoaxer and friend of Kaufman’s, told the Huffington Post. "I wish he had been faking, but I just don't think it's possible."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/fans-claim-video-shows-andy-kaufman-alive-article-1.1352616#ixzz2UT43Dsvb
You know, I was always one of the gullible rubes that believed that Andy really was dead. But, these low rez, out of focus, could be anyone photos that are shown here has confirmed my beliefs were foolish.

Since the cat is out of the bag now. I expect to see the return of Andy in maybe.....1 to 2 weeks from now.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
You know, I was always one of the gullible rubes that believed that Andy really was dead. But, these low rez, out of focus, could be anyone photos that are shown here has confirmed my beliefs were foolish.

Since the cat is out of the bag now. I expect to see the return of Andy in maybe.....1 to 2 weeks from now.
youre such a ham and egger for thinking he was dead

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
But, these low rez, out of focus, could be anyone photos that are shown here has confirmed my beliefs were foolish.
And yet the 30 year old photos of Andy are crystal clear, the guy in the fuzzy photos look like they could be Evel Knievel.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
I hope he's been working on a new act over the past 30 years, because the old one sucked.

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
And yet the 30 year old photos of Andy are crystal clear, the guy in the fuzzy photos look like they could be Evel Knievel.
Are you saying Evel Knievel is still alive too?!

Bestest Memorial Day weekend EVER!!!

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
Are you saying Evel Knievel is still alive too?!

Bestest Memorial Day weekend EVER!!!
Honestly didnt even know he had died, then again I didnt know that Nate Dogg had died too. But that rat fuck Tim Dog who I had never heard of, faked his death but is alive.

While we are at it is Tom still alive?

May 24, 2004
Queens, NY
The NY Daily News has become a joke of a web site. They're trying to compete with The Guardian with their tabloid tactics and big, pointless photos every few paragraphs.

They have an entire section about news from India. WTF?

http://india.nydailynews.com/

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Jim Carrey sequel in 3....2...1

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
No shit. Andy Kaufman is right up there with Bill Hicks on my list of "geniuses" that I don't find a bit funny.

Me either, but I don't know a lot about Bill hicks

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Pretty sure that's Johnny Cash