Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
Jun 20, 2005
Alabama
I don't get it. Should it be good?

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Eh...
Brian Bethune of Maclean's describes Life of Pi as "[a] head-scratching combination of dense religious allegory, zoological lore and enthralling adventure tale, written with warmth and grace".Master Plots suggested the "[c]entral themes of Life of Pi concern religion and human faith in God".
Why don't da Tiger just eat him?

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
It's one of the trailers ahead of every movie I go to these days. I roll my eyes every time.

Dec 12, 2007
It's one of the trailers ahead of every movie I go to these days. I roll my eyes every time.
I rather watch the trailer 50 times then see Red Dawn's one more time. Hearing Chris say "this is our home" in his non-american voice infuriates me and it plays endlessly on nearly every channel.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Looks like another 3D pile of nothing. Has there ever been a 3D movie that's been good?

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
I rather watch the trailer 50 times then see Red Dawn's one more time. Hearing Chris say "this is our home" in his non-american voice infuriates me and it plays endlessly on nearly every channel.
Heh I think Red Dawn's the next one I'm going to see. I can turn my brain off, and pretend I'm smarter than filmmakers who'll probably make hundreds of millions, at the same time. Can't go wrong.

If nothing else it'll motivate me to watch the original again. I'd pay $10 for some decent motivation.

NotSoFast

Apr 23, 2006
Thibodaux, LA USA
The thing that bothers me about the Red Dawn trailer is that it seems to be set in a city of some size. You see tall buildings in the backgrounds of the shots. The whole idea of the original is that they were kids raised in the country and survived on the land while avoiding the enemy.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
The thing that bothers me about the Red Dawn trailer is that it seems to be set in a city of some size. You see tall buildings in the backgrounds of the shots. The whole idea of the original is that they were kids raised in the country and survived on the land while avoiding the enemy.

What do you expect from Hackywood, something original?