Angry Birds Star Wars

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Sadness: Star Wars Themed Angry Birds Game Coming

October 9, 2012 / angry birds, angry birds space sucked, children, different strokes for different folks, games, i believe i can fly -- i believe i can touch the sky -- think about it every night and day -- wow you just slingshotted me into the side of a building, i'm tired of caring somebody else carry the torch i just want to drink in peace, kids, mashup, sadness, star wars, that's it no more star wars related posts for awhile i want to talk about other stuff, video games, whatever, you suck george!

Almost as if to prove the point there's no Star Wars related crapola sad enough to fill the void in George Lucas's Sarlacc Pitt of a heart, there's going to be a Star Wars themed Angry Birds game coming out November 8th. Granted, I'm sure children will love it. Unfortunately I am not a child. There's no doubt in my mind I will be forced to publicly criticize the game, then secretly download it and play it whenever I'm on the shitter. I SAID DON'T LOOK IN MY GAMES FOLDER. "GW! Is this...Angry Birds Star Wars?!" Okay now I have to kill you.
Hit the jump for a teaser trailer which is basically 20-seconds of the screencap above and should be skipped.

http://www.geekologie.com/2012/10/sadness-star-wars-themed-angry-birds-gam.php

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Apr 8, 2006
Georgia
I'm gonna take a huge shit and put a Star Wars logo on it. I'll be famous.

Bluestreak

This space intentionally left blank.
Sep 27, 2007
Mawl-din, MA
George Lucas shant get a penny more from me until I get a [legit] Blu-Ray 1080p release of the original theatrical trilogy.
Until that time, George Lucas can go fuck himself.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
George Lucas shant get a penny more from me until I get a [legit] Blu-Ray 1080p release of the original theatrical trilogy.
Until that time, George Lucas can go fuck himself.
Bingo. I would even settle for the THX edition (whatever it was officially called - cleaned up audio but no actual changes to the movie) upscaled to 1080p. If Greedo shoots first, I don't want it.